IGNORED

Put Your Toys...

PhatWill

...back in your prams children.

The last 10 threads or so on this forum have been utterly pointless, immature and pathetic.

I think I'll be waiting for the fans to get back from the game before even bothering returning here. Just shows how far this forum has declined. Really pathetic.

There's only so many times you can say "Wilson out" and "disgraceful result" isn't there.

Sort it out girls.

The last 10 threads or so on this forum have been utterly pointless, immature and pathetic.

I think I'll be waiting for the fans to get back from the game before even bothering returning here. Just shows how far this forum has declined. Really pathetic.

There's only so many times you can say "Wilson out" and "disgraceful result" isn't there.

Sort it out girls.

Here here.

I would'nt say Wilson out just yet. We are still in with a great shout of going up, and the playoffs would'nt be a complete disaster. If we dont go up though, I think DW's position is under threat.

However, I am concerned that have gone from winning 11 on the bounce to taking one point from three games (two of which were against the bottom 3 teams). Confidence seems to have completely evaporated (that goes for the fans as well!!)

I'd be intrested to hear what the fans at the game have to say though.

Also worth noting, that our fans started leaving as soon as the second goal went in, and I didnt hear the Cider Reds much during the game, certainly not as much as I have heard em at away games.

Besides 1 point out of six, from the bottom two clubs is acceptable then?

There will always be kneejerk reactions and calling for Wilson to go out is daft.

But saying you'll wait for the 'real' fans is just as immature as the comments you point out.

People expressing dismay is not pointless - it's the feeling of the fans immediately after the event.

So not only are you hypocritcal, you're dismissive. Nice one.

And it does appear to be a disgraceful result - from the changing room onwards.

Sort it out girls.

the only pathetic thing i know is our teams performance

and you don't have to be there to see it the radio summed it

up well enough for me, plus looking at the team sheet said it all :D

Guest WillsbridgeRed

How can anyone be happy right now? It shows how much this forum has declined when muppets dont actually enter into a debate they just lambast everyone elses point of view.

Why don't you respond to the threads then lads, and put down your view. Rather than just moaning that people are being open with their feelings on a forum?

So were immature an pathetic are we? Well, sorry to

upset you young un! We have just been beat by a team

who are 2nd from the bottom! So we be a bit upset too!

We be a big Danny Wilson fan but that don`t mean we

can`t question his team selections, an he got it wrong

big time today! Aint that what this forum is for!

Were still second an still have a good chance of going up,

but we would say thay if we be imature an pathetic!

You wait an see the posts will get a lot worst when the

boys get back from Stockport! :D:me?::D

So were immature an pathetic are we? Well, sorry to

upset you young un! We have just been beat by a team

who are 2nd from the bottom! So we be a bit upset too!

We be a big Danny Wilson fan but that don`t mean we

can`t question his team selections, an he got it wrong

big time today! Aint that what this forum is for!

Were still second an still have a good chance of going up,

but we would say thay if we be imature an pathetic!

You wait an see the posts will get a lot worst when the

boys get back from Stockport!  :D  :me?:  :D

and we lost to a side that ain't scored since november

(SO I READ ON HERE) , today they got 2 !!!

and we are supposed to be the best defence

in the league :clap:

ALARM BELLS ARE RINGING ;)

How can anyone be happy right now? It shows how much this forum has declined when muppets dont actually enter into a debate they just lambast everyone elses point of view.

Why don't you respond to the threads then lads, and put down your view. Rather than just moaning that people are being open with their feelings on a forum?

Here here.

Whatever is said, todays result was pathetic & deserves to be lambasted whether you were there or not........

......maybe those who have forgotten what a forum really means should debate the points here, rather than labour the views of lambasting the poster opposed to the post itself!!

But saying you'll wait for the 'real' fans is just as immature as the comments you point out.

Erm I didn't say that.

Whats the point in replying to posts saying "I could see we weren't scoring goals during our winning run" or "todays result was disgraceful"?

Where do these magical words of wisdom come from? Tell us something we don't know.

I've got better things to do than reply to such inane ramblings thanks.

We're SECOND for gawds sake!!!

ONLY JUST!!... we were top after playing catch up we should

have kicked on and carved out a nice lead but no were

bristol city we just don't do that do we :D

swindon are catching us so are q.p.r and q.p.r have a game in hand,

playing like we did today we'll get murdered in april :me?:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"I've got better things to do than reply to such inane ramblings thanks"

Like watch the scum get beaten on the telly in a minute :D

March 20th and live on sky - I think you'll know what I'm on about!

and we lost to a side that ain't scored since november

(SO I READ ON HERE) , today they got 2 !!!

and we are supposed to be the best defence

in the league  :me?:

ALARM BELLS ARE RINGING  :D

Ringing, Ringing, they are full on booming mate. 11 straight wins, and then then 1 point from six from the bottom two, just what do you need for a problem to be there then?

All the hard work in pulling in QPR first, then the Muff, and then tamely surrender to Stockport, no score since Nov, and Wycombe, no win in 6. This aint good, and no amount of spin will make it acceptable!!!

Mr Wilson, can you kindly come on here and explain just how we managed this impressive feat, of 1 point from 6??

Tins, we know you read this, can you let everyone know how bloody frustrating this is for all of us- Cheers

Like watch the scum get beaten on the telly in a minute  :D

Yeh I just missed out on getting a ticket for the match as well!

Remind me exactly how Scumhampton did in this seasons FA cup, humiliated live on the BBC wasn't it??!!

Then again I fully expect Arsenal to put at least 5 past Pompey this evening!

"I've got better things to do than reply to such inane ramblings thanks"

Like watch the scum get beaten on the telly in a minute  :D

you got that right...

another wilson classic

he just said on the radio ''you have to remember it was blowing a gale in the first half, so that went against us''

ahhhhhhhh everything, body etc but himself at blame :me?:

anymore performandes like this and we might just make the play-offs, drop brown drop wilkshire, the ball watching for the first goal was a disgrace, we managed to leave bell marking 2 strikers at the back stick, finishing again was woefull, we did manage to hit the post twice with a doc freekick and a miller header, roberts came on and 3 shots all just missing, apart from that it was terrible, we built up a good head of steam after the break but again wilsons subs ruind all that, robo livened things up but miller going off was a disaster, WAKE UP WILSON, hes the best we got at the moment, roberts got is ott stick near the end but he at least had 3 shots were as i cant remember anything from pcock.

5 points dropped in the last 2 games, we couldnt beat the worst side in the div now a side who aint won since nov 22 turned us over with nothing more than long clearences, get a loan striker who will bag and drop these , pcock,brown,wilkshire and maybe even butler or carey .

on the plus side

doc

bell mmmm tinnion wasnt too bad uhhhhh miller ummmmuhh thats your lot realy, goody was poor for the last 12 mins but just a day to forget

There you go Phatwill.......

.....the word disgrace was used by someone there.....you going to tell him to replace his toys too??

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Yes Southamptons Fa cuap match this season was humiliating, but I seem to remember a glorious night in the league cup at St Marys......... :D

There you go Phatwill.......

.....the word disgrace was used by someone there.....you going to tell him to replace his toys too??

Nope, no problem with that post whatsoever.

You just don't get it do you, ever since the final whistle I've been furiously cursing the result which was very poor.

Views with substance I do not have a problem with. Views that state the obvious and serve no purpose, like yours, I intensely dislike.

Cheers, Larry.

Views that state the obvious and serve no purpose, like yours, I intensely dislike.

That is a fair point but stating the obvious to get this club to wake up and

smell the coffe, i've heard it all on the radio, mickey bell blaming the pitch,

danny wilson blaming the wind, for gods sake why can't they just say they were

pants, if we don't have a moan the team and the manager will carry on like nothing is wrong :D:me?:

Nope, no problem with that post whatsoever.

But because those that called the performance a 'disgrace' that never attended you have a problem with?

Views with substance I do not have a problem with. Views that state the obvious and serve no purpose, like yours, I intensely dislike.

Who says they serve no purpose?

Do we have to make the posts more cryptic so as not to make them less obvious to the likes of you?

You are so double sided it's unbelievable.

I merely asked if you would ask the poster who had been to the game to replace his toys in the pram as he had been there and still called the performance as bad as those that have already called it pathetic who weren't there, and you call it a pointless post.

What part of calling a performance a disgrace is pathetic, immature & pointless?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"Remind me exactly how Scumhampton did in this seasons FA cup, humiliated live on the BBC wasn't it??!!"

Sorry, but you've surpassed us in the humiliation stakes tonight!

Your fans though, superb, wish it was the same down the gate

Remind me where you aren't stating the obvious and just how your views serve a purpose where other people's don't.

That's your opinion. Nobody forces you to read them.

I think I'll be waiting for the fans to get back from the game before even bothering returning here.

Ok. Thanks for keeping us informed. A bit pointless posting to tell us that, I'd say.

Just shows how far this forum has declined. Really pathetic.

And your posts on this thread add what, exactly?

Clearly not. Some people still feel the desire to exercise their right to express these views despite the likes of you censuring them.

I've got better things to do than reply to such inane ramblings thanks.

Whatever next? People will start blathering on with inane, irrelevant ramblings about Portsmouth if we're not careful.

Archived