IGNORED

Roberts

TomBCFCUK

dont you think its time for this lad to start and in his proper position peronally this is the team i would like to see next friday

.............phillips.............

carey fortune coles hill

wilkshire doherty tinman goodfelow

miller roberts

subs:woodman

peacock

lita

butler

brown

what do you lot think after this terrible defeat ??

Guest Friday The 13th

Wilkshire wide right? I still don't believe this is a debate.

..................Phillips

Carey.....Coles.....Fortune....Hill

M. Brown...Doherty...Tinnion.. Goodfellow

..............Miller.......Lita/Roberts

Subs.

Lita/Roberts

Butler

Peacock

Woodman

Wilkshire

We need pace and some sort of skill on both flanks!

Wilkshire doesn't provide any width and needs to be played only in the middle.

A. Brown needs a rest.

Peacock doesn't score enough, simple as.

Butler, Fortune deserves his chance and Coles isn't going to be dropped.

This division requires a squad to win it and Danny Wilson is not using his.

I like it, but DW wont, so the arguement is irrelavant, unfortunatlely.

Wonder how long before the first anti Roberts posting appears?

and it's more of a shame that it's easier for us to get through to Steve & Colin than it is to Danny :D He's got a damn good job of explaining this to everyone else, and "we huffed and we puffed but we couldn't blow the house down", after 5 points dropped against the two worst teams in Div 2, IS NOT GOING TO BE GOOD ENOUGH.

and it's more of a shame that it's easier for us to get through to Steve & Colin than it is to Danny ;)  He's got a damn good job of explaining this to everyone else, and "we huffed and we puffed but we couldn't blow the house down", after 5 points dropped against the two worst teams in Div 2, IS NOT GOING TO BE GOOD ENOUGH.
If this is what he said, I'm ######* speechless!!! :D:me?::D

Guest black golf

NORMAN WISDOM, SORRY DANNY WILSON WILL PICK THE SAME TEAM

AGAIN FOR FRIDAYS GAME WAIT AND SEE ,

AS YOU ALL SAY WE GOT TO WIN

BUT METHINKS A DRAW IS MOST LIKELY THE WAY WERE PLAYING AT THE MOMENT

I'm sorry but roberts just isnt up to it.i cant stand the bloke simply because of his lack off effort against cardiff in the playoffs last season,the fact that his effort in some games this season has been debateable[brentford boxing day,a wee bit to cold for him methinks],and that dispite being pacy and able to run at people ther is never an end product.i think its time to giv marvin a go on the right and freezer on the left.if not someone on loan,ive heard thers a half decent lad at reading,murray i think his name is,any takers?????

nobby; not just a catchy name then?

Anyway, as I have been in a world of crud today and missed just about everything, I take it Roberts didn't get a run up-front after his impresswive reserve outing in the week?

no he got a run out but playing reserve team football is alot different from the second division.dont no about you mate but i simply think hes not good enuf.evreones intitled to ther opinions though but I'm afraid hes not for me

no he got a run out but playing reserve team football is alot different from the second division.dont no about you mate but i simply think hes not good enuf.evreones intitled to ther opinions though but I'm afraid hes not for me
no robbo is not good enough, those 17 goals were all complete flukes he didn't mean a single one of them.

ok, fair point,17 goals,not bad i hear u say.BUT,let me point out afew things about mr Roberts. if u think back 4or5 of his goals came against heybidge swifts,harrogate railway&and some appaling ldv opposition.take those out of his total that leaves him with 12/13 league goals.to me that is not enuf,especialy as we wer an extremely attacking team last season scoringupwards of 100 goals.the other problem that i have with him is that on so many occassions this season and last,he just hasnt seemd interested.the playoff games against cardiff are my main examples.u could hardly tell he was on the pitch.i went to the game over ther and spent 10 minits just watching him and beleve me,he didnt want to know it.yes, i know he scored against them in the league,but how many did he miss? i can understand him not performing against them in the impotant playoff games because he lives in cardiff but why oh why couldnt he just move to Bristol,or chepstow,or hereford?the answer is because he is not 100% commited to the club. i think wilson has realised that problem this season which is why he purchased miller and goodfellow and put roberts in the reserves. i know u roberts lovers will hammer me for some of the things ive said but thats my honest opinion of the man and his situation........right,now hit me with it!!!!

Archived