IGNORED

Spare Seats

Keepers Ball

No doubt you'll be doing 100mph whenever possible, tail-gateing, not wearing your seat belt, weaving between lanes to overtake etc.

If we lose, your poor passengers can expect two hours of constant moaning about our lack of luck, the pish poor referee, the weather, the pitch, the referee's assistants, the price of the ticket, cold half time tea etc. Before finally you make a slight detour up to Clifton Suspension Bridge where you finally end it all by jumping off.

Folks, you have been warned - do not accept a lift from Suicidal Red.

It's suicidal.

If we lose, your poor passengers can expect two hours of constant moaning about our lack of luck, the pish poor referee, the weather, the pitch, the referee's assistants, the price of the ticket, cold half time tea etc.

With respect Cheshire_red, he's a City fan. He'll be doing that moaning whether we lose or win. :rolleyes:

No doubt you'll be doing 100mph whenever possible, tail-gateing, not wearing your seat belt, weaving between lanes to overtake etc.

If we lose, your poor passengers can expect two hours of constant moaning about our lack of luck, the pish poor referee, the weather, the pitch, the referee's assistants, the price of the ticket, cold half time tea etc. Before finally you make a slight detour up to Clifton Suspension Bridge where you finally end it all by jumping off.

Folks, you have been warned - do not accept a lift from Suicidal Red.

It's suicidal.

:laugh:

Actually this would be true if I were taking my GSi but I will be passenger in a sensible Ford Focus.

Mind you now if you were with me in my van during the week youd have to put up with all those things mentioned with the added moan about Nissan Micras,roadworks and slow trucks trying to overtake one another on 2 lane motorways :laugh:

Archived