IGNORED

Luke Wilkshire - Returns City Decline

John-0

Admittedly Luke Wilshire is a powder puff central midfielder in the light weight Hewlett mold (not as leight weight as Hewlett though) but its not all his fault that City are doing so badly these last two games.

He has been played out of position for long periods in the games.

He has not played well though even when he did get the central midfield position.

Well lets agree on one thing then. If the two players refeered to are being played out of position then that is the responsibility of one person.

THE MANAGER!!!!!!

Altough I don't agree totally with all that's been posted tonight at least I can see a bit of passion!

I do not want to read on this forum in May if we blow it again "we will go up next year". For god sake the staff should not panic but a quick avaluation of the season and an action plan put in place to stop this blip becoming a crisis. By this I mean the lack of goals - how is this put right?.

This week has been a return to the early season form and the problems debated then have come back with similar results.

A head in the sand "same again lads" attitude wont get us promotion. A bit of adventure and team selection shake up might.

Archived