IGNORED

The Problem Throughout The Season.

Guest MrT

The problem throughout the whole season has been a lack of balance in the team put out on the field.

Players have contantly been played out of position throughout the whole of the season.

Arron Brown does not look happy on the left midfield and does not fully understand that position. He is a central midfielder.

Micky Bell a left back has played left midfield.

Christian Roberts a striker has played right midfield.

Luke Wilkshire a central midfielder has played right midfield.

Mark Goodfellow is a strongly left footed player who is not a natural right sided midfield player has played right midfield.

It is no wonder City are not walking this division as they are constantly going out on the field with an unsettled team. Players are starting games in uncomfortable unfamiliar positions and therefore are not playing to their full potential.

Ultimately this is purely Wilsons fault. Admittedly the board have not given him any money to invest in the squad ( The money for the 3 players bought this season all came from the departure of a player i.e. Scott Murray leaving) but ultimately he did have resources to buy a right midfielder and get a balanced team which he has failed to do.

I have to confess I am not sure whether sacking Wilson would improve our chances of promotion. As the new manager will inherit these problems and might not be given the resources to solve them.

Archived