IGNORED

Take Advantage Of Poor Form

red man dan

Griffin Park is not an easy place to go, but with Brentford's poor, poor form of late i really do think we need to take advantage of teams in Brentford's form away from home to really challenge this season.

A good friend of mine is a Brentford fan, he's going to the game today and really is not looking forward to it. He says they have a poor defense, a lightwiehgt midfield, and can not score AT ALL. He predicts a 3-0 win for city. Take away his usual 'negative' stance on his team, i think he likes being the 'little man' so its better when things go well, you still have a Brentford team that is not up to its usual. I think they have one win in 12, and have not won in 7 games. We on the other hand are in good form, and we wont come up against many teams that are usually hard to play away, with such a good chance of winning. I expect Brentford will sort things out at some point so lets get 3 points NOW whilst they are in that process of trying to turn it around, but still failing. I remember a fair few nice trips to griffin park....a 3-0 win and a 4-1 win in fairly recent years spring to mind...i think. Lets hope for an other....but i,d still be delighted with a 1-0 injury time win.

Archived