IGNORED

Lee Peacock

bcfcchris2016

i have had enough of him. how come he never gets subbed and not miller. when i heard wilson taking miller off replacing him with roberts i was laughing. i thought it was a joke. get peacock out. sell him for a nice £600,000 and start the new season with some nice money. i would like a roberts and miller partnership and lita on bench. peacock not starting. u all agree

*sigh* Its not Peacocks Fault hes never Subbed. bcfcchris2004, you my friend, are an idiot, we wouldnt get 60k for Peacock, hes got about 3 months on his contract left, whose going to pay 600k for a player with that left on there contract? Roberts/Miller may work, but Roberts doesnt know how to place a ball, he always goes for Power, kinda not his fault either, after 2 years at the club, he hasnt improved his finishing, what are they coaching him?

Goodfellow/Miller would be a good partnership. Whatever Wilson does, we need change. Critisising Peacock and blaming getting 1 point from 9 on him doesnt work. Your Looking for a Scapegoat and Peacock doesnt deserve it.

*sigh* Its not Peacocks Fault hes never Subbed. bcfcchris2004, you my friend, are an idiot, we wouldnt get 60k for Peacock, hes got about 3 months on his contract left, whose going to pay 600k for a player with that left on there contract? Roberts/Miller may work, but Roberts doesnt know how to place a ball, he always goes for Power, kinda not his fault either, after 2 years at the club, he hasnt improved his finishing, what are they coaching him?

Goodfellow/Miller would be a good partnership. Whatever Wilson does, we need change. Critisising Peacock and blaming getting 1 point from 9 on him doesnt work. Your Looking for a Scapegoat and Peacock doesnt deserve it.

I dont think it's just Peacock mind Sean, other players are being blamed, and rightly so, i wont complain about about Peacock in particular, but i do feel he's been a waste of money in general, i'll say no more. :D

i think the nerves our being tested for wilson and his players. But peacock is a really nice person and recently gave birth to baby girl and maybe he can't get any sleep because of the crying. But on the pitch he just stands and watchs his team-mates get beaten and games without a goal from someone who cost us alot is just rubbish. roberts is a great player. i really admire his touches and goals he scores. But Sean Goodfellow/Miller. did you even go to the game at wycome last week. goodfellow was #### and wilson got that rite to put him on the bench. so think on sean

i think the nerves our being tested for wilson and his players. But peacock is a really nice person and recently gave birth to baby girl and maybe he can't get any sleep because of the crying. But on the pitch he just stands and watchs his team-mates get beaten and  games without a goal from someone who cost us alot is just rubbish. roberts is a great player. i really admire his touches and goals he scores. But Sean  Goodfellow/Miller. did you even go to the game at wycome last week. goodfellow was #### and wilson got that rite to put him on the bench. so think on sean
I dont think you can blame his poor form on a baby to be honest, because he scored straight after he had his baby, and was bang on form. :D

i think the nerves our being tested for wilson and his players. But peacock is a really nice person and recently gave birth to baby girl and maybe he can't get any sleep because of the crying. But on the pitch he just stands and watchs his team-mates get beaten and  games without a goal from someone who cost us alot is just rubbish. roberts is a great player. i really admire his touches and goals he scores. But Sean  Goodfellow/Miller. did you even go to the game at wycome last week. goodfellow was #### and wilson got that rite to put him on the bench. so think on sean
When did i say you could call me Sean? Do you even watch the matches? I Never went today, but he works his socks off. Hes back defending then he will be up there for the Counter Attack. You really dont know what your on about. Yes i was at the Wycombe game, You want Goals, Goodfellow gives you them. How many he got? 5 in 8? Something like that.

Use your brain a bit.

He gave birth to his daughter :me?:

Bloody hell he should be worth more than £600k then :D

Perhaps now we lost by a convincing 2-0 rather than just an "unlucky" 1-0, Wilson will see the light. He HAS to change it round sometime! Doesn't he? :D

Lita and Miller up front. Danny must be thinking that because it's so obvious to everyone else that we need a change around!

When did i say you could call me Sean? Do you even watch the matches? I Never went today, but he works his socks off. Hes back defending then he will be up there for the Counter Attack. You really dont know what your on about. Yes i was at the Wycombe game, You want Goals, Goodfellow gives you them. How many he got? 5 in 8? Something like that.

Use your brain a bit.

I couldn't give a monkeys if he works his socks off, the bottom line is he couldn't finish his bloody dinner at the moment. Good fellow ain't a striker he's a left winger, playing yet more people out of position is not a clever idea.

Yes it's all robbo's fault, i'm sorry but if Willson persisted even half as much with Robbo up front as he has with peacock he would have scored a lot more goals, as was shown last season where he played less games, spent less time on the pitch and yet somehow managed to score MORE goals than the magnificent peacock.

Peacock is not a bad player, but he just can't score that many goals, robbo in a full season would score more goals, yes Robbos finishing has been poor this season, but he has hardly played up front and knows full well that no matter how well he plays, he will not get a start up-front as he and peacock don't work together, and Peacock is infallable in the eyes of Willson, despite the fact that at the moment his finishing is far worse than robbos. Against Wycombe, Peacock 4 yards out centre of the goal, all he had to do was head the ball down, anywhere and it would have gone in, but no, he decides it would be great if he put it about 3 foot wide and over, wonderful finishing there.

I reckon peacock should get benched for a match and have miller and lita up front or miller and goodfellow!just to get peacock back to his fighting ways as he would need to fight to get back in def if we wint without him!

something else goin throu my head is why are we not playing goodfellow we bought him and we dont play him not point in buying the player if we arent goin to play him! any1 agree with me here?

i don't understand why roberts is hated so much. roberts is a great player and i don't give a toss about what people say about him. Miller is a great technical player who we all have nothing againest. (some people). Lita is a young talent who i beleve will get his 90 minutes sooner rather then later. that leaves us with peacock and well ic an't see him going anywhere

I couldn't give a monkeys if he works his socks off, the bottom line is he couldn't finish his bloody dinner at the moment.

Well, Isnt Miller doing as badly then? I Have heard people on here, critisising Peacock saying he doesnt make an effort like bcfcchris2004.

Good fellow ain't a striker he's a left winger, playing yet more people out of position is not a clever idea.

Look at the 2nd to Last Paragraph

Yes it's all robbo's fault, i'm sorry but if Willson persisted even half as much with Robbo up front as he has with peacock he would have scored a lot more goals

At the beginning of the Season when he was playing week in, week out, he missed hat fulls and, I'm not putting the bloke down and saying hes costing us the title, but he was a liability, i can think of at least 3 away games, where it was a draw, and he was one on one with the keeper and instead of using some sense and tapping it past the keeper, he decided to blast it over. Peacock is our top scorer, same as Roberts really, I'm not saying if he wasnt playing we would be mid table, but we certainly wouldnt be as well off...

Yes it's all robbo's fault, i'm sorry but if Willson persisted even half as much with Robbo up front as he has with peacock he would have scored a lot more goals

Where am i blaming our form on him, he is a liability I'm saying and when he gets those odd 15 mins off the bench he needs to impress which he hasnt. At Sheff Wed, i would of Personally brought Lita on, but Wilson chose Roberts instead. Thats Fair enough.

Big Game, had a bit of Confidence beating lately, good chance to lift himself and propelle himself into the 1st team, what does he do? Fall over, Slip about, Stroll around, miss a quite hard chance, but the 2nd should of been at least on Target. He wouldnt score more goals as he cant finish, he persists on blasting it. He doesnt have that Strikers Finish like Peacock(though if we brought a Robins in i would drop Peacock)

Peacock is not a bad player, but he just can't score that many goals

Yes, our Top Scorer, cant score "that many goals". Good One.

robbo in a full season would score more goals, yes Robbos finishing has been poor this season, but he has hardly played up front and knows full well that no matter how well he plays, he will not get a start up-front as he and peacock don't work together

I Cant see how, Being One on One with the Keeper, and Missing dictated where he played. He still missed. During the games Peacock and Roberts played together, Peacock or Roberts never scored.

and Peacock is infallable in the eyes of Willson,

I Will agree with you there, he does need dropping when he doesnt look sharp, i think he would be a better player, just dont think that people going SACK HIM/SELL HIM/WE LOST BECAUSE OF HIM is so harsh

Against Wycombe, Peacock 4 yards out centre of the goal, all he had to do was head the ball down, anywhere and it would have gone in, but no, he decides it would be great if he put it about 3 foot wide and over, wonderful finishing there.

But Roberts would of done the same, i have seen him do it various times this and last season. He would of hit it wide, or blast it into the H Block. Please, Peacock is a superior finisher to Roberts.

i don't understand why roberts is hated so much.

I Dont hate him, i just dont rate him. He Walks around with his arms out, looking arragont and as if he dont give a toss. He SOMETIMES doesnt pull his weight when hes desperatley needed to. But i will agree, when hes good hes ###### hot i.e Brighton.

roberts is a great player

Great Players: Henry, Nedved, Van Nistlerooy, Zidane and Beckham. NOT Christian Roberts.

and i don't give a toss about what people say about him.

Then why are you arguing for him? :D

Miller is a great technical player who we all have nothing againest. (some people).

Against*. Once again, he isnt a 'Great', he is an impressive.

Lita is a young talent who i beleve will get his 90 minutes sooner rather then later.

Who is still very raw(like Roberts), he gets hit off the ball to easy but his pace and his finishing is immense.

that leaves us with peacock and well ic an't see him going anywhere

You cant see where our Top Scorer fits in?

Archived