IGNORED

Swansea Away

DANNY

I'm hoping to go to Swansea for my first away game but noticed on the ticket details that they go on general sale on the 30th october to fans on the club database. Any one tell me if that means I have to register with anything to go or can I just get tickets like normal?

I'm hoping to go to Swansea for my first away game but noticed on the ticket details that they go on general sale on the 30th october to fans on the club database. Any one tell me if that means I have to register with anything to go or can I just get tickets like normal?

Just ring up and reserve a thousand! you will have the pick of where you sit then! :D

If you have bought tickets before via phone, online or in person (not on the day but in advance) then for sure you will be on the clubs database in which case you can purchase a ticket for the Swansea City game when they are released on general sale.

Only 2,000 tickets so they'll all probably be gone if we're still "up there" as ST holders have first option between the 11th-30th.

Hopefully, if we do sell out, the Jacks may be able to let us have some more, although, no doubt the OB will have something to say about that :(

Disagree, regardless of where we are in the league, i don't think we will sell all our allocation because we can only travel by official coach. That's put quite a few people off, i'll still be going though.

Disagree, regardless of where we are in the league, i don't think we will sell all our allocation because we can only travel by official coach. That's put quite a few people off, i'll still be going though.

That and the fact the game's 1.30 on a Sunday is another factor........surprised they didn't televise it.If we're top two we'll still sell out AND I hope we give Swansea the same number of tickets for the return trip.

That and the fact the game's 1.30 on a Sunday is another factor........surprised they didn't televise it.If we're top two we'll still sell out AND I hope we give Swansea the same number of tickets for the return trip.

True, i'm hoping it does reach general sale, because my misses wants to go and she doesn't have a ST, so she would kill me if i got myself one, and they all sold out. nearly made that mistake with yeovil, but managed to get a voucher (Thanks Geo) :sweatingbullets:

True, i'm hoping it does reach general sale, because my misses wants to go and she doesn't have a ST, so she would kill me if i got myself one, and they all sold out. nearly made that mistake with yeovil, but managed to get a voucher (Thanks Geo) :sweatingbullets:

So you abuse the system so your missus can go tut tut...... And I stay at home!

Archived