IGNORED

Advice Sought.

andy k

I have recently purchased my first PC and was advised that Football Manager 2007 would be the footie management game to purchase when it's released (thanks citylad21).

Before parting with my hard earned cash does anyone recommend any other games?

I'm looking for something comprehensive yet realistic.

I have recently purchased my first PC and was advised that Football Manager 2007 would be the footie management game to purchase when it's released (thanks citylad21).

There are no other games that will come close to FM07. Mark my words. Very addictive - the 1998 version was the reason I failed college.

FM is the daddy of all PC games, but if you fancy something a little different, then I would recommend Command and Conquer the 1st decade. Its a compilation of all the command and conquer games released, and there are some gems on there, especially C&C Red Alert , and C&C Generals.

Battlefield 2 is also superb to play online.

Why oh why did i take your advice to buy FM 2007.

I'm addicted.

My wife gives birth in 4 weeks and i will probably be divorced by then.

Just 1 more game!! (The most commonly spoke words in my house,normally at about 2am).

Why oh why did i take your advice to buy FM 2007.

I'm addicted.

My wife gives birth in 4 weeks and i will probably be divorced by then.

Just 1 more game!! (The most commonly spoke words in my house,normally at about 2am).

FM is well addictive, I'm the same say one more game and about 10 later I'm about to quit. The time that can be put on it though is silly as i play it and i don't realise what the time is so play for hours. So far on my game that i started when i got it, i've now played that 4 days, 15 hours and about 20mins, and I'm only in 2013, in the 2013/14 season.

Archived