IGNORED

Holloway All Over Again

Martyn Hocking

How we laughed when Rovers turned near-certain promotion into a 7th place finish under Holloway by bottling their last 10 games...

Well we're about to do the same and suddenly the joke is on us. If I was a betting man, I would put a few quid on us finishing 7th right now - how depressing!

:D

How we laughed when Rovers turned near-certain promotion into a 7th place finish under Holloway by bottling their last 10 games...

Well we're about to do the same and suddenly the joke is on us. If I was a betting man, I would put a few quid on us finishing 7th right now - how depressing!

:D

i hope you are wrong but i have a awful feeling your going to be right :me?:

Guest swindonite

Come on guys, get a grip! I'm sure you'll sneak 6th but we'll come and steal 2nd place off you if you don't mind. :D

There's only 3 things certain in life......death, taxes and Bristol City blowing promotion every season. :me?::D;):clap:

Come on guys, get a grip! I'm sure you'll sneak 6th but we'll come and steal 2nd place off you if you don't mind. :D

There's only 3 things certain in life......death, taxes and Bristol City blowing promotion every season. :me?:  :D  ;)  :clap:

Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. he got us down :D

Archived