IGNORED

A Reality Check

mr belgos

After our dismal start to the season 99% of city supporters would have taken 2nd place on October 9th!

However i will be happy come May when it is a strong possibility we will be promoted .it could be worse you could support the blue side who are heading for another season of mid table banality.

So reality check 2nd isnt a bad spot to be in and a plus thing we still are not playing very well and there is still room for big improvement which will only lead to a loftier position in the table.

Or........

If we don't improve, we won't maintain or improve our position and the best we can hope for is the lottery that is the play offs.

The time to strengthen is when you are ahead, then get yourself "in credit," as GJ puts it.

2nd place in this division is a cause for celebration in May and a cause for some optimism in October with 33 games to go.

We have improved under GJ and the signs are good.No more than that.

After our dismal start to the season 99% of city supporters would have taken 2nd place on October 9th!

However i will be happy come May when it is a strong possibility we will be promoted .it could be worse you could support the blue side who are heading for another season of mid table banality.

So reality check 2nd isnt a bad spot to be in and a plus thing we still are not playing very well and there is still room for big improvement which will only lead to a loftier position in the table.

Hey lets me say I am over the moon where we sit tonight,because the first 6 games it did not look at all good for the remainder of the season.

We are not fireing on all cylinders just yet, but we are second.

Two ways of looking at this the rest are crap or we are poor and nobody has really set the League on fire or got going yet.

Archived