IGNORED

Taking Yeovils End

Barrs Court Red

Yup, just after matty heywood had scored we were politely "asked" by the local inbreds to leave their end or else :( . As there was just 2 of us and 6/7 beer monsters with others getting brave, we decided to ask the steward if he could take us round to the away end before we were lynched! :blush:

Count yourself lucky, if that was at Ashton Gate no away fan would get the "or else" :D

Oooh I don't know. West Ham certainly got close and had a presence on at least half of it with the police keeping them apart from "our boys" :whistle:

WHU didn't get close (not enough of them) but Villa and brum both did in the early 70s,

Good luck if youre in our home end. But be very afraid. Very very afraid........of the stewards. They are so jobsworth, I reckon they are operating an unofficial no standing policy in the terrace, :laugh:. Apart from that, it should be a good game!

You surely must use the same stewards as us then

I like the part when people get told of banging chairs, the ruddy hooligans

And to think at Brentford, we got away with bashing the bottom of the floodlight pylon at halftime whilst singing "We are top of the league" :D Can you imagine somebody trying something like that at AG??

Shouldnt be a problem going in the home end at Yeovil. They are a friendly bunch and they sound pretty much the same as us, so no danger of being busted. I might do it myself.

Archived