IGNORED

Lost Tickets...

brad blit

Last sat before the Oldham game I bought both a forest and yeovil ticket and then went on holiday later that day and left my tickets in a carrier bag on my bed. Unfortunately my sis later in the week whilst i was away chucked the bag out!!!!!!

Luckily at the time I took a pic of the tickets on my phone to brag to a couple of my forest/ yeovil buddies, iv since phoned city and told them what happened, given them the details off the tickets and hopefully they are going to get the tickets re-printed.

Ill be so gutted if I miss these games particulary with the yeovil sold out!!!!

Has anyone had probs with lost tickets before and what happened???

Last sat before the Oldham game I bought both a forest and yeovil ticket and then went on holiday later that day and left my tickets in a carrier bag on my bed. Unfortunately my sis later in the week whilst i was away chucked the bag out!!!!!!

Luckily at the time I took a pic of the tickets on my phone to brag to a couple of my forest/ yeovil buddies, iv since phoned city and told them what happened, given them the details off the tickets and hopefully they are going to get the tickets re-printed.

you have to admit that is funny, maybe your sister sold the tickets?

No this has genuinely happpened. I only came back sunday and only today have I realised as iv been at my girlfriends since i got back and only thought about the tickets when I saw the story saying our tickets had been sold out.

Iv phoned the city hotline and explained and they've said they going to speak to Yeovil / Forest about doing reprints I can pick up on the day as I gave the exact ticket details.

Hopefully fingers crossed they'll phone me with confirmation of this tomorrow....

I had the problem with Luton and Walsall a few years ago. I purchased the tickets and they never turned up. I telephoned the club and BCFC sorted it all out for me. But on those occassions I did have to pick the tickets up from the various grounds.

Good luck

If you paid by cash you got no chance of getting replacements......

If you paid by Debit/Credit card, all you have to do is prove who you are and they should print you some duplicate tickets...

On January 2nd 2003/4 at about midnight I went to get my Man Utd tickets for the game against Newcastle the next day and they weren't there.... on discussion with my girlfreind it transpired that she had mistaken them for rubbish and that they were in a bin bag in the outside bin! I was out on my doorstep with rubbish all over the garden path (note the time of year so the bins were full and it wwas freeeeezing) until 2am when I opened the last bag.. and boom! There they were! Great feeling when I found them :)

Man Utd won 3-1 by the way.

Iv since heard from City and they cannot reprint the tickets. The City ticketing manager phoned both relevent stadiums but due to lack of availiblity at Yeovil they couldnt issue anymore. Forest however just plain refused according to the women on the phone as they don't replace tickets for away fans.

For both tickets I payed by Card and they could get my details on the screen for the tickets but they just couldnt do it. So I'm very gutted I cant go Yeovil now but I have bought another ticket for Forest, I wouldnt miss beating their 'your not famous anymore' team who by all accounts iv been told by a forest fan havnt played well all season really and struggle with genuine good teams.

Bring on Oct 21st.....

Iv since heard from City and they cannot reprint the tickets. The City ticketing manager phoned both relevent stadiums but due to lack of availiblity at Yeovil they couldnt issue anymore. Forest however just plain refused according to the women on the phone as they don't replace tickets for away fans.

For both tickets I payed by Card and they could get my details on the screen for the tickets but they just couldnt do it. So I'm very gutted I cant go Yeovil now but I have bought another ticket for Forest, I wouldnt miss beating their 'your not famous anymore' team who by all accounts iv been told by a forest fan havnt played well all season really and struggle with genuine good teams.

Bring on Oct 21st.....

I feel for you mate. When we played Liverpool in the FA cup at home (floodlight failure game) my Dad and I both ripped our tickets up to throw in the air when the teams came out (stupid I know :doh: ). My Dad then rang the club and gave credit card details but they wouldnt replace them for the replay, had to listen to it on the radio. :grr:

Bring on Oct 21st.....

if you payed for your tickets by credit card, are they not covered

so you could get your money back at least???

just a thought

My son left his season ticket in his jeans which were washed. The club want to charge £20 to issue a new one to cover admin seems very steep for something they must have dozens of knocking about.The ID insert is still readable so its just the vouchers.:ranting:

Archived