IGNORED

Why Is Everyone So Upset?

Godzilla

We have a goalkeeper who is glued to his line.

We have a defence inept of clearing a football out of harms way.

We have a midfield too deep, with no quality service from either flank.

We have two strikers who haven't scored in a month of Sunday's.

Why the panic? In truth, we're not much worse than we were when we won 11 in the spin. Other than looking all over the place at the back at times today, we were infact no worse. You weren't complaining then, were you?

It was inevitable that once we failed to knick the odd goal here and there, and our defence decided to cave in we would start losing. I don't understand why everyone sounds so surprised.

Stockport were absolutely rubbish, and quite honestly didn't deserve to win the game. But it doesn't help when you gift a team two goals, and following their failure to put away two other absolute sitters, it was obvious we weren't going to take anything from the game.

We miss Matty Hill badly. Tony Butler is all over the place. I don't understand how in two games on the trot we have brought Wilkshire off when chasing a game when clearly we need his ability to get up and support the strikers. It's pointless having a midfield happy to sit back and pick off passes when you haven't got numbers getting into the box.

Miller and Peacock were ineffective, and when will Wilson give up this obsession with bringing Miller off for Lita? It was typical that, like on Tuesday, when we finally did get some half decent crosses in at the end nobody was there to convert them.

Lita was ineffective and indecisive infront of goal again. I know that probably sounds harsh, but he dwelled on a couple of chances when he should've just hit them.

On the bright side, Roberts came on and actually looked ok. He created a few things for himself and looked up for it.

On another note, the pitch was dire and the Ref was poor, and far too easily influenced by whoever appealed for the free kick.

Face it guys, we're a team of bottlers. End of.

Archived