IGNORED

England/Could That Be.....

Dollymarie

Well what english player had a better game then einstein?

Who cares? All that shows if he is named man of the match, is how poor we are that a keeper who makes two mistakes leading to two goals is one of our better players.

The whole team was shocking. I can't pick a M-O-M out of that lot, but, would be surprised if it is him. I would think 11 out of the 11 Croat players might get the title first.

I notice you still stick to the same point and not answer any others like where should he have been looking?

Again rubbish

Good argument. Are you basing that on the number of clean sheets Robinson has kept this season against James?

Who cares? All that shows if he is named man of the match, is how poor we are that a keeper who makes two mistakes leading to two goals is one of our better players.

The whole team was shocking. I can't pick a M-O-M out of that lot, but, would be surprised if it is him. I would think 11 out of the 11 Croat players might get the title first.

I notice you still stick to the same point and not answer any others like where should he have been looking?

Good argument. Are you basing that on the number of clean sheets Robinson has kept this season against James?

ok then darren bent has scored more than rooney this season so should he play instead of him? James has had his chance and blown it on many occasions, Robinson is a top keeper and what you are on about blaming him for the first goal is a joke, credit the bloke for a brilliant header

Why isn't Ashley Cole getting a bashing on here? Jumped up little spoilt Brat, with a ropey tart of a Missus. Fire him out of a cannon.

ok then darren bent has scored more than rooney this season so should he play instead of him? James has had his chance and blown it on many occasions, Robinson is a top keeper and what you are on about blaming him for the first goal is a joke, credit the bloke for a brilliant header

Still avoiding my question then. Good at this aren't you? :D

You explain to me why Robinson felt the need to come off his line for the first goal. He was on his line and moved off of it when the ball was in the air. WHY?

Yes it was a nice looping header, but, Robinson's final position was wrong.

1 yard off his line, he is simply catching the ball or tipping over the bar. 3 yards; we all saw what happens.

Like I said, give me a decent explanation of the need for him to leave his line and i'll shut up. But, please don't even try to say he had a prayer of getting near the cross as that would just be laughable.

And if you read my post it said englands man of the match

Why isn't Ashley Cole getting a bashing on here? Jumped up little spoilt Brat, with a ropey tart of a Missus. Fire him out of a cannon.

The whole squad needs a bashing. The only reason we are concentrating on Robinson is I made an observation that I seem to have to continuously back up again and again whilst Ralphy can avoid responding to my points and calling me names.

It's fun. :yawn:

And if you read my post it said englands man of the match

Read your post? You haven't responded to any of my questions so why should I read your post carefully?

C'mon Ralphy - keep with the program.

And as said, it is an irrelevance how highly Robinson was in the M-O-M stakes when he made two errors that lead to two goals. Unless of course you are happy with that sort of performance from your keeper?

I know the second goal was poor tonight but look at the saves Robinson made - we could have lost by five or six. He may not be Gordon Banks but tell me who is a better English goalkeeper:-

Chris Kirkland? Don't make me laugh.

Calamity James? He's had his day.

Robert Green? Not sure he's up to the Premiership let alone England.

Scott Carson? In a couple of years time, possibly.

Steve Harper, Ben Foster, Nick Weaver....I'm struggling to think of anyone English now!!

Ben Foster, he's being lined up for it long term and for Man Utd no 1. Can't recall many mistakes from this season for Watford.

I enjoyed todays performance. We really are missing our best midfielder and it shows. Yep when Hargreaves comes back we'll look a different side. It's no coincidence that with him it was a breath of fresh air and without him we've gone back to Sven type performances. Don't know why more people aren't picking up on this???

Ben Foster, he's being lined up for it long term and for Man Utd no 1. Can't recall many mistakes from this season for Watford.

I enjoyed todays performance. We really are missing our best midfielder and it shows. Yep when Hargreaves comes back we'll look a different side. It's no coincidence that with him it was a breath of fresh air and without him we've gone back to Sven type performances. Don't know why more people aren't picking up on this???

We missed Gerrard more tonight

Guest MaloneFM

Oh boo hoo hoo. We lost one.

Chin up you miserable sods. We'll lose again. We are not the most talented football nation in the world. We won the World Cup.

Once.

A long time ago.

Now England are used to flog beer and widescreen tellys. We are mid table. We ain't Wales.

Get over yourselves.

If Beckham isn't in the next England squad McClaren should fall on his sword!

If David Beckham isn't in the best 23 players in this country, I don't know who is.

At least he had passion.

Ferdinand looked loike a sunday player tonight.

Drop the lot of them against Holland and field a totally uncapped side who actually want to play for the country! :englandsmile4wf:

Children, please, calm down will you !

Tonights shambles told us nothing that we didn't already know about, although it does seem to finally be dawning on some of the slower-witted around that we aren't actually as good a team as the media and the players themselves would have you believe. Statements such as "Ashley Cole is the best left back in the world", "Frank Lampard is a world-class footballer" are just simply untrue. Surely the World Cup made that clear for you all to see ?

Having said that, the tactics were totally wrong. When going to a hostile away fixture, where the hosts have never lost a qualifying match, why switch from a system which, although not pretty at times, has led to 6 successive clean sheets ? It just doesn't make sense, and was shown up to be a complete failure tonight.

Well, my first choice midfield wern't playing last night

Beckham......Gerrard.....Hargreaves.....J Cole.

Obviously, there is nothing that we can do with regards to players getting injured (and you can add Lennon to that list as well), and Stevie G was suspended. I will say now, that Lampard has got to go, he aint doing it for Chelsea, and he certainly aint doing it for England.

I think what people do tend to forget is that outside England's first 11, our squad is ver very poor, Why do Jenas and P Neville get called up every time? The media make out that the England managers job is the hardest job int he world, but it only takes a bit of common sense to relaise what the problem is, and that lies with the attitude of the players and playing the best football as a team, rather than having to accomodate 1 or 2 players.

I don't blame Robinson, i mean the divot was a pain, but to be honest, why hadn't our outfield players scored before? and he did make a few great saves before the 1st goal. We're a poor side, with a poor coach, there is no determination / will to win / eccentricity (what ever you want to call it), they just play for the hell of it, thye don't feel any pride in playing for England no more. (obviously that's my view, i don't personally know that).

Any rant over, roll on Israel...

They had an adopted Brazilian playing last night ,so cant England adopt Basso & put him in goal.He would never have misskicked the backpass.He would have taken a few steps back ,dived & made a spectacular save by tipping the ball around the post.

A lot of those players on show last nite have been described as world class.They aren,t & add to that that they looked like they didnt care if we won or not meant we never had a hope of winning.Also Mclaren is the wrong man for the job .

Archived