IGNORED

When Is It Time To Start Worrying?

Guest comeonyoureds

Guest comeonyoureds

i was unfortunate enough to have witnessed this afternoons events, and i just dont know where to begin with describing what a disappointment todays performance was. but heres a start, it was absolutely pathetic! y

ou wouldnt have been able to tell who were the 2nd place team and who were the 23rd place team. from the start stockport looked the more up for it, not allowing city to have anytime on the ball. their front players and their number 3 all had pace and looked lively. city never got going and before we new it it was 1-0 to a well finished but sloppy goal.

i thought to myself this isnt the end of the world theres still another 79 mins to go, city can pull a couple of goals back. perhaps i was being to optimistic, yep i was! hadnt considered the fact that city have forgotten how to score.

apart from hitting the post twice in the first half i can not remember their keeper having to make a single save! no shots on target! if that statistic doesnt tell danny wilson that something need to be sorted out then i dont know what ever will.

we were all hoping for some changes today but yet again were disppointed.

this was perhaps one of the worst performances i have seen by city in a long time, i dont think a single player had a good game, although i think tommy d was the best performer as he kept going and gave 100%!

city looked like a team without any confidence, how can this be the same team that has been on such an amazing run! from the high point of the seaon of going top only 19 days ago how has it gone so wrong!

aaron brown i think had a nightmare today, in the first half he lost the ball on several occassions, looked scared to try and beat his man, and when he could have crossed he pulled it back and laid it off to mickey bell. finally 80 minutes too late he was taken off! surely now goodfellow should be given a chance on the left.

as for the front two its hard to criticise too much because we could have had ronaldo up front but he isnt goin to score if he doesnt get the ball! no imagination or creativity, and yet again deliveries into the box were woeful!

i know its only 3 bad results but we have to acknowledge that the last 2 were against teams that will be in the 3rd division next season! if city cant beat them then a) dont deserve to go up and b) wont go up c) what are plymuff and swindon going to do to city next month! it could be scary!

if there are any positives from today i think roberts did well when he came on.

at least he wasnt scared to run at players and have a shot, which twice was from his own work, shame they werent on target!

please please please danny dont let city throw this season away as well! none of us can handle another season in this division! going up means everything to the fans and the club, dont let all the hard work go to waste! make the changes we all know are needed before it is too late! we cant afford to slip up again on fri night!

COME ON YOOOOU REDS!!!!

Archived