IGNORED

Just Got Back From Stockport

Cider red

The referee was bloody awfull :D , he's meant to be a premiership referee but he was no better than the ###te we get in this division. Virtually everything went to them , we had about 3 clear penaltys and he gave them free kicks when we tackled them!

That aside though it was a VERY poor performance from a side that looked worryingly low on confidence , they didnt just seem to have the beleif that was there on our winning run and we never really looked like scoring. Tony Butler was awfull again , it was his fault for both of the goals , the first one he was no where to be seen and left mickey bell marking two players ,bell (who actually played quite well today) did all he could to win the header but it fell to yet another unmarked player who emphatically finnished into the top corner from the edge of the box. Aaron brown again looked nackered and should have been taken off earlier , tinnion was innafective and doherty wasnt as good as he has been recently. The one player who looked a threat was christian roberts , he ran at them caused them problems and was unlucky not to score. Lita was pants when he came on or maybe i'm being too expectant? If miller had been left on and peacock taken off we would have scored because lita missed a sitter of a header , why oh why does miller always get taken off instead of peacock , maybe wilson wanted somones head up his arse in the dugout? Yes people could say we were unlucky with this one , we hit the post a couple of times and in that respect we were a bit unlucky , but at the end of the day stockport missed about 3 other sitters including two open goals so we were lucky it wasnt more. I'm not saying wilson out at all , at this stage of the season it would be stupid , but we arent playing well at the moment and he must change his tactics if he want us to go up. And get the useless donkey butler out of the team!!!!!!!!!!!!

nuff said.

Guest comeonyoureds

i agree with you about the referee, he was ###te today! an absolute joker! but we shouldnt try and look for any excuses today! city were very very poor and worryingly so!

didnt think mickey bell had a good game though, but maybe it was aaron brown being in front of him that has unfairly influenced my opinion!

comeonyoureds:

I have just read your comments on the game and i agree with pretty much everything you say , if you didnt know which team was in which position today you would have thought stockport were in second!! I dont understand why we are so low on confidence either , roberts must start next game because he was the only attacking threat we had today.

Although we didn't play well today the difference from when we were winning was luck is no longer on our side.I have not missed a match this season but no game sticks out as being a memorable or exciting match.We were playing much better last year and those games stick longer in the memory than this seasons.Who can forget the home match V Oldham around this time last year or the memorable goal by Murray.I know enough has been said about him but we do despeartely miss the thrills and excitement he gave the tem last year.

agree with what you say, i think coles and brown are accountable for the first goal aswell, roberts/miller should be given a chance against rushden, i thought bell did well but i hope hills available friday as rodnet jack runs bell ragedm no pcock friday please

Archived