IGNORED

Which Bristol School..

dezgimed

The cross thing was definitely yellow was it?

Only the St Bedes one has a cross that shape but in red.

I pass a big group of st bedes girls on my way to work every morning and i must say there is some hot girls there with there short skirts on.I do wonder if they ever get cold in this weather.

Barrow Gurney Junior School?

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Ditto :blush:

Having just looked at your profile it appears that you are (Chris) Brown, which is nice. Funnily enough, i bumped into Dave White the other day, crazy non?

MINE TOO!!!!! (what fun we could have reminiscing)

Really? When were you there, because me and mr browner were quite recent attendees, i take it you were just a little before our time?

MINE TOO!!!!! (what fun we could have reminiscing)

I think not. Alas Marie i think you're a tad older than me. :banana:

Having just looked at your profile it appears that you are (Chris) Brown, which is nice. Funnily enough, i bumped into Dave White the other day, crazy non? Um...can i ask...who (the ######) are you?

Really? When were you there, because me and mr browner were quite recent attendees, i take it you were just a little before our time?

Very much so, she was. :D

I left in 1996, so yes not too recent, was Mrs White still there when you were?

Yeah. She was indeed. I left in 2004, and i don't recognise half of the staff now, but she's long term.

Aye, her and her mushroom head taught me geography in year 8. She's a deputy head or something like that now.

Taught me in year 7 as well. I dropped Geography in year 9. Not because of Mrs White though, just because it was shit.

Ha ha she still has that bob then.

The only other long term i can remember was Mr Ireland, and he left a few years ago.

Guest PaulTrollopesBlueArmy

Having just looked at your profile it appears that you are (Chris) Brown, which is nice. Funnily enough, i bumped into Dave White the other day, crazy non?

I went to St Bedes! left in 2004, i know who Browner_11 is, but who is Tommy Doc?

Archived