IGNORED

Striker Shortage

PAPA650

All every one is crying about is lack of strikers why cant we bring the young guns in, some of them are internationals at there age group ??? two strikers come to mind Tristan Plummer Josh Klein-Davies who both scored against Cardiff other night !!!! remember Leroy Lita and others came through the ranks surelly worth a go in my opinion what do do you think

All every one is crying about is lack of strikers why cant we bring the young guns in, some of them are internationals at there age group ??? two strikers come to mind Tristan Plummer Josh Klein-Davies who both scored against Cardiff other night !!!! remember Leroy Lita and others came through the ranks surelly worth a go in my opinion what do do you think

I don't think everyone is crying, i'm certainly not.

Williams is comming through within the first team as as you said JKD and TP are two great prospects for the future.

Elliot Benyon is on loan to St Albans for 1st team experience, it would not surprise me to see these 3 play the odd first team game before the season ends.

Jevons, Brooker, Enoch and Williams are more than enough firepower one would hope to see us free from League 1.

We can allways bring somone else in after Xmas if we're struggling, but no point panic loaning players just yet.

not crying, just because they are doing well at youth level, doesn't mean they are ready for 1st team football,

they may be doing well technically at the lower level but they are playing against kids their same age not grown men.

Leroy was held back for quite a while, no doubt as his body was growing

Archived