IGNORED

Old Women

Will Rollason

We are bottlers,we are rubbish,wilson must go,no one listens to us,its not fair we should be good,we're not going up now,lucky to make play offs,cant we have scott back......###### SAKE... are we supporters or what? I've been ashamed to read some of the cack on here tonight,any other teams supporters reading this must be pi**ing themselves. :D

any other teams supporters reading this must be pi**ing themselves. :D
I expect they already were after the last 2 results. I doubt if Plymuff,QPR and Swindle are shi**ing themselves though.

...and yes I am a supporter of the wonderful club that is Bristol City FC

wel said again open end,i think u make alot of sense.I'm a sh!thead,always will be & am proud to call myself a proper supporter. i think wats hapening isnt slagging,just stating the obvious things that r wrong with the team,such as lack of effort&poor team selection&tactics

Another season of Bristol City languishing in Div 2 will be unacceptable given the money Danny Wilson has had for players and the decent squad he inherited 4 seasons ago. Almost 5,000 City made the trip to Sheffield last week - so how many other Div 2 sides can count on that quality of away support?

Nothing less than promotion this season can be considered acceptable.

Up the City

Archived