IGNORED

Re Shuffle

lilciderhed

Mr Wilson seriously needs to reshuffle his team after todays performance, although I will say on a pitch like that it was never going to be a game full of skill.

Goodfellow needs to start, dont see how Roberts cant start after his best performance in...?

No disrespect to Mickey Bell but, I hope Hill is fit for friday.

Maybe a silly sugestion, but at home maybe a 3-5-2 formation might work, posing more attacking threats instead of sitting back at 1-0, and the home advantage auctually meaning something to us with the East End open.

Phillips

Coles Butler Hill

Brown Tinnion Doherty Goodfellow

Roberts

Peacock Miller

:D

How the hell can you even think of having butler in the team after his performance today!!!!!! :D

My team:

.............................................phillips

...........woodman....................coles..........fortune................hill

Marvin....................doherty..............tinns...........................goodfellow

..................miller.........................roberts

subs:

leroy

belly

burnell

wilkshire(peice of ###te)

peacock

After todays performance i have come to the conclusion that wilkshire was a complete waste of money , butler is over the hill and should retire now and leroy isnt ready for regular starts yet as wilson says. (He gets something right!!) Carey and aaron are both knackered so they shouldnt be in the squad.

not bad.Assume thats Marvin on the right? Few of us been advocating 3-5-2 for a while.Wing backs MUST get back though.Dont know if Marvin and Freezer have discipline.

With the strikers we play we must have width and decent ball in.not happening.so more adventurous midfield needed.i.e getting past the front men.

I still think Mickey Bell has lots to offer,inc taking free kicks!used to do it all the time,and score!

Mickey Bell Bell Bell!!!!! :D:me?:

I think we need to go for a attacking formation letting sides worry about us rather than us chasing equalisers start out strong offensively gain confidence and get the crowd going so id go for ,

Phillips

M.Hill D.Coles L Carey

T. Doherty

A.Brown B.Tinnion M.Goodfellow

L.Wilkshire

L.Lita L.Peacock

Subs

Stowell

Butler

Burnell

Roberts

Miller