IGNORED

Another Point For Yeovil Courtesy Of.....

Will Rollason

Did i understand correctly what was said on 20Man last night. There is one month between the end of Stewarts loan at yeovil and the transfer window opening. During this time he can train with Yeovil (but not play?), train with us and play or find another club for a month???

Can't he sign another month with yeovil?

I believe, especially after listening last night, he will be gone in January. Whether that is to yeovil or another club, who knows.

In Yeovil's favour it is believed he wants to stay in the area. Against them is his cost (no subsidised wages) and his good form may alert competition.

Spot on there Mary. HE can go to another club for loan period although whether something is agreed in the meantime with Yeovil is another story :D

I think the sooner this sorry saga is resolved the better. There are too many people het up about this situation and we should just concentrate on the team that are playing for city. Its clear that Marcus is not going to play in the red and white shirt again and it is in SLs interest to get a fee for him so we can offload him in January. Whether that be Yeovil or another club(possibly championship) we shall have to wait and see. In the meantime lets just celebrate the fact we are second in the league and one player does not make a team. :city:

Without wishing to start an argument you could also say that Gary Johnson's management is also doing the talking at the moment.

EXACTLY!! Spot on there fella!! :clapping:

Yes but why are you so obsessed with him. What did he ever do for us??? Nothing is the answer apart from take the p*** out the club!!

I am not obsessed with him, I just feel that with only 4 strikers which only two are fit that it is a shame that we are paying one of our players to play for Yeovil and score goals for them. It is no coincidence that Yeovil's upturn in fortunes happened around the time Stewy headed south.

Tonight we are sitting 3 points ahead oh Yeovil, If we lose against forest and Yeovil win then we are down to 3rd and Yeovil are up to 2nd.

However if Stewy wasn't at Yeovil then they would have lost today and we would be 4 points ahead of them. So even a defeat on Saturday against Forest would mean we would stay 2nd.

OFTBC

Yes but he didn't do anything for us did he?? We don't need him end of.

I'm unsure of the exact stats but I'm guessing him and Bas Savage both played a similar amount of games for BCFC last season and Bas Only got one goal, Stewy on the other hand got more than that.

I am not obsessed with him, I just feel that with only 4 strikers which only two are fit that it is a shame that we are paying one of our players to play for Yeovil and score goals for them. It is no coincidence that Yeovil's upturn in fortunes happened around the time Stewy headed south.

Tonight we are sitting 3 points ahead oh Yeovil, If we lose against forest and Yeovil win then we are down to 3rd and Yeovil are up to 2nd.

However if Stewy wasn't at Yeovil then they would have lost today and we would be 4 points ahead of them. So even a defeat on Saturday against Forest would mean we would stay 2nd.

OFTBC

I'm unsure of the exact stats but I'm guessing him and Bas Savage both played a similar amount of games for BCFC last season and Bas Only got one goal, Stewy on the other hand got more than that.

Yes but its not hard to get more goals than Bas Savage now is it? As for this striker business Little Gary has no intention of getting a loan striker as he is happy with what he has got end of. I agree with him we don't need another striker.

Bless ya Sarah. Indeed it is a joke although i bet we did win more games with bas in the team then with Stewart.

I would imagine we did!! At least Bas gave 100% unlike Marcus Stewart!!

Bless ya Sarah. Indeed it is a joke although i bet we did win more games with bas in the team then with Stewart.
Think of it this way, Stewy never had the chance to play in a Improved team with a better defence and improved service to th strikers.

I lost count last season of how many chances Bas had where he messed it up and thought Stewy would have buried that.

OFTBC

Think of it this way, Stewy never had the chance to play in a Improved team with a better defence and improved service to th strikers.

I lost count last season of how many chances Bas had where he messed it up and thought Stewy would have buried that.

OFTBC

WE DON'T NEED HIM!!! WE HAVE BROOKS, ENOCH, JEVO AND WILLIAMS. MARCUS IS NOT NEEDED GET OVER IT PLEASE.

Lots of you missing the point. I don't care if Stewart plays for us again or not. My thread is not about GJ being right or wrong or why MS wont play for us again, or "why aint you happy? we won" etc etc the issue is he has been loaned out to a club that we are in direct competition with.

Also, i would reply to whoever said "move on" by adding that i haven't been on this subject before and besides which, every time MS helps Yeovil to keep up with us the issue raises its head again.

Also if you've had enough of threads concerning MS and they bore you why are you replying??

Do some self editing. Move on even... :city::city:

And he never will my friend. Not while Gary is in charge!

Why should a manager of Garys calabre be threatened by a big time charlie who feels he has a divine right to start every game regardless?

Good riddence Judas is what I say! :ranting:

Yep I appreciate that but I'm still quite sure that Yeovil won't be there. I don't think they have the quality of players throughout the team to do it...

Interersting comment.... how many times have you seen them play this season?

And he never will my friend. Not while Gary is in charge!

Why should a manager of Garys calabre be threatened by a big time charlie who feels he has a divine right to start every game regardless?

Good riddence Judas is what I say! :ranting:

Bit strong innit?

Who has he sold for 30 pieces of silver? All that standing behind Gary must be exhausting..have a lie down with a nice bottle of Kalabre :baa:

my personal view point is that anyone who believes having Marcus Stewart back at Bristol City would be a good thing needs sectioning......

people can moan and complain all they want, as Mr Johnson said last night on the radio, Stewart does not want to play for Bristol City while he is the manager.

the facts are also that Bas Savage was on a winning team for Bristol City more times than Marcus Stewart.

my personal view point is that anyone who believes having Marcus Stewart back at Bristol City would be a good thing needs sectioning......

people can moan and complain all they want, as Mr Johnson said last night on the radio, Stewart does not want to play for Bristol City while he is the manager.

the facts are also that Bas Savage was on a winning team for Bristol City more times than Marcus Stewart.

EXACTLY!! SPOT ON!!! :)

give up mate, you may as well speak to a brick wall

as Johnson said last night we have a good dressing room now

lets not ruin it by having a bad egg back at the club, if we are going to bring stewart back, we may as well re-sign Fortune and Phillips and organise a team bonding session in Romeo Browns

WE DON'T NEED HIM!!! WE HAVE BROOKS, ENOCH, JEVO AND WILLIAMS. MARCUS IS NOT NEEDED GET OVER IT PLEASE.

Correction, We only have Jevo and Williams at the moment because Enoch and Brooks are injured. What would we do if say Brooks and Enoch are not fit for Forest and Jevo or Williams would have been sent off today or one of them picks up a injury during the week in training? Going to Forest with one fit striker(lets say Williams) Who is inexperienced would be like sending the lambs to the slaughter.

Of course I am not wishing for any of that to happen but the possibility is there for it to happen. We have been extremely lucky with going with just two strikers lately and I hope are luck doesn't run out anytime soon.

I saw this in the paper when he signed for Yeovil, What he said could have meant two things.

It could have meant that whilst GJ is manager he will never play for Bristol City again because Gj will not select him or he will never play for Bristol City again whilst Gj is the manager because he doesn't want to play for GJ.

Or it could be that he was misquoted which isn't unknown of in the local media.

My guess would be with the first one because even though MS worked his socks off in pre season and even started preseason season training before the rest did he was not taken to Latvia for the tour and he was never in a '1st team' friendly.

it's not about your guess or my guess or anyone's guess.

those were johnson's words.........don't you think with his connections in yeovil he wouldn't have checked up on it.

either way, we all know he won't be back

Correction, We only have Jevo and Williams at the moment because Enoch and Brooks are injured. What would we do if say Brooks and Enoch are not fit for Forest and Jevo or Williams would have been sent off today or one of them picks up a injury during the week in training? Going to Forest with one fit striker(lets say Williams) Who is inexperienced would be like sending the lambs to the slaughter.

Of course I am not wishing for any of that to happen but the possibility is there for it to happen. We have been extremely lucky with going with just two strikers lately and I hope are luck doesn't run out anytime soon.

if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if...........key word

plus.........brooker and enoch are both back soon judging by GJ's comments, back for forest game it looks like

it's not about your guess or my guess or anyone's guess.

those were johnson's words.........don't you think with his connections in yeovil he wouldn't have checked up on it.

either way, we all know he won't be back

if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if...........key word

plus.........brooker and enoch are both back soon judging by GJ's comments, back for forest game it looks like

Yes but in football and in life you need to be prepared for these sort of things.

Quick example my work is so tight that staff have to take there own pens into work.

I could just take one, But I don't, What if it broke? I could take two but like what happened the other day what if that broke to? So I take 3 because the likely hood is 3 is not going to break in a 8-10 hour shift.

It's all about being prepared for certain situations that you know could crop up at anytime. At the moment we are not fully prepared. We will be if we just get that one extra striker.

I vote for GJ by a country mile.

Make that 2, GJ is far better for the BCFC than MS.

WE ARE 2ND IN THE COCA COLA DIVISION 1, WHY HAVE WE GOT TO BRING THIS RUBBISH UP AGAIN, I SUSPECT THE ORIGINAL POSTER WILL NOT BE AT NFFC NEXT WEEK HE WILL BE AT HUISH PARK AS HE SEEMS TO SUPPORT MS MORE THAN BCFC.

BCAGFC

P.s. YES YOU DID GET A BITE, I SUPPORT BRISTOL CITY FOOTBALL CLUB NOT MARCUS STEWART.

Archived