IGNORED

Milwall V Tranmere

Reds

Guest comeonyoureds

if city slip up again on fri then as theres no game the following tues it could leave city in 4th if qpr and swindon win their games! i know swindon have to play plymuff away but on their current form they can beat them! city could be 4 points behind qpr in second and a point behind swindon in 3rd!

lets hope this doesnt happen!

Come on danny sort it out!

Guest comeonyoureds

perhaps the tues before the qpr game! but tommy and wilkshire wont be available! the previous tues they already have a rearranged game with QPR!

Draw for the semis made and suprisingly its gone as follows:

Arsenal v Man Utd

Tranmere/Millwall v Sunderland

A sobering though then.. should Millwall beat Tranmere and then beat Sunderland they'd be 30'000 Millwall fans in Cardiff probably with a large amount staying in Bristol and Weston that weekend.

Best draft some troops back from Iraq just in case  :clap:

Or, if Tranmere beat Millwall then they're just one game away from a place in the UEFA Cup. Now that would be very funny - it's Tranmere vs Inter Milan here at Prenton Park........ :clap:

A sobering though then.. should Millwall beat Tranmere and then beat Sunderland they'd be 30'000 Millwall fans in Cardiff probably with a large amount staying in Bristol and Weston that weekend.

Best draft some troops back from Iraq just in case  :clap:

I'm ###### glad I dont live down there at times like this!!!! :clap:

Archived