IGNORED

Not The Time O Panic(yet)

Guest duncan james

Guest duncan james

ok last couple of results have not been great!!!!

but plymouth went through a bad patch a couple of games ago but have now won last 3 games and 1 draw against notts county

qpr have been very lucky not to lose in there last 3 home games but lost couple away

do u hear any of these teams asking for the managers head???(before sturrock left)

the answer is no !

no one was saying sack the manager 4 games ago

still got 12/13 ish games to go and we are second in the division so no need for panic just more die hard support and getting BEHIND the team and not on there backs and saying this player should b subbed and that player should play and not him

this achievs nothing and will affect players in time

so come on lads and ladets more support for the team startin friday

c u all in the east end!!!!!!

i will b the good looking one with the bald head Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

We are all hardcore supporters mate and do get behind the team, and want nothing more than promotion from this shi**y division, but if we play the next 12 games like we did today then I'm afraid we will get nowhere. :D

qpr have been very lucky not to lose in there last 3 home games but lost couple away

do u hear any of these teams asking for the managers head???(before sturrock left)

the answer is no !

wrong the answer is yes. QPR fans have been severly questioning holloway and some have been calling for his head :me?:

There are only a few calling for Willsons head, i don't agree with them, but there seem to be a lot of people on here who see criticism as calling for his head :D

Archived