IGNORED

Keep The Belief

Big Red Rich

If somebody had offered us 34 points from 42 in december you would have bitten their hand off.

We don't have a divine right too win. Yes its #### when we lose but we will come back stronger for it. We were always going to have a bad patch when the run had finished, anyone who thought we were just going to keep winning till the end of the season doesnt know Bristol City very well.

There are still 33 points left to play for, and its tight at the top. Sit back and enjoy the rollercoaster ride. We still have to play 'muff and qpr. There are going to be many more twists and turns this season. You have to experience the bad times to appreciate the good ones.

Lets just give 100% ourselves and hope the team sorts it out for Rushden.

Lets keep the belief. Just remember, 34 points from 42!

I agree with that, and i still believe we can do it. But we all know city and this team far too well, we all know we have bottled it on many occasions before when it really matters, and this i think it what is compaunding the frustration.

We have seen before a good side starts to slide at some point and nothing changes and the slide continues, when things are going badly a shake up is usually all that is needed to freshen up the side, and get a side back to winning ways.

I think that is the problem, it's not that people are moaning for the sake of it, we all saw that our winning run was only continued by luck now and then, but as it went on the luck was becoming too much of a part of our game, that was when a shakeup was needed before the wrexham game was the point where it was getting to be that luck was playing too much of a part, that luck ran out and since then we have lost 2 and drawn 1.

It's just a few changes that are needed, and some feel that it is the manager, although i don't yet, and some feel it's the playing staff. But we are all united in the fact that everyone see's changes are needed at some level, yet Willson doesn't appear to see that.

Archived