IGNORED

Lets Get Danny On !

Topbuzz

Upon me first using this forum i was pleasently surprised that both your good selves can take time out of your schedule to come on and answer questions from us ,This shows you care about us the fans and coupled with you putting your hands in your pockets to give us a hefty div 2 transfer budget I'm very happy with the board .

However at the moment as well as dissatisfaction with results ,Dannys slight aloof attitude isnt going down to well we dont want another Pulis situation and after chatting with Danny in a pub he drinks Guiness he seems a very approachable friendly guy so my idea is

Get Danny on the forum like you guys do to answer questions obviously hes busy but as you two do a occasional bit of spare time is all thats required I'm sure it would make us feel more connected with the playing side as well as the board .

Hell why stop there Get a player on every now n then anything that helps us to pull together at this crucial time

Ijust posted this on the boards section would anyone else be intrested in gettin danny on to answer questions ,maybe a few players ???

Guest pentlandsl

Some of the players can't be bothered to do an honest day's work on the pitch, what makes you think they would give some time up for the fans?

Danny knows he is making mistakes and is unlikely to come on here and admit them. He doesn't seem to give a toss about the fans anyway, blaming his and his players shortcomings on the fans after last Tuesday's dismal performance.

He needs a reality check about what football is really all about. Its not money or power or self-agrandisment, it is about providing entertainment and drive, playing your guts out week in and week out for the public who pay to watch the team, regardless of how bad it was previously or how long you have been poor. It really is about the fans.

I suggest Danny does come on explain his team selections and tactics (if he has done it, he should be able to justify it).

As we ultimately pay his wages he should at least be able to face us and give us some time.

So that we can have a section of the forum full of abuse towards the manager?

When we lose a couple of games, people can post on there something like "Why don't you just leave"

No thanks. Somehow I don't think that it will happen.

Archived