IGNORED

Aaron

Topbuzz

I think in the radio bristol commentary a important point was made Brown isnt playing badly its just the fact with us not playing a right winger everything goes down the left defences know this and Aaron gets doubled up on constantly .

Until we get either freezer marvin or roberts on the right again dont think its fair to judge Aaron .

Hes the main point of creativity and very important to us ,and very much a confidence player so lets encourage him cos if he aint crossing we aint crossing

Guest Friday The 13th

I was expecting another slating reading this but I totally agree! We need a true winger with pace down the right, the balance simply isn't there with Wilkshire as the last 3 games proved (bar most of the Wycombe game.)

Get Marvin out on the right! He must be hungry and want to prove himself! This is almost perfect, Roberts back up front with Miller, target man and the quick striker. Remember Beadle? Lita to come on with 30 mins if things aren't going well. Aaron and Marvin know each other inside out and could probably rip apart many defences in this league.

We all know drastic changes are needed because we are lacking everything in attack, Rushden can be the springboard for a new team/formation to take us through to the end of the season.

But I still fully expect the same team that went to Stockport to come out of the tunnel with Hill in for Bell. :clap:

Archived