IGNORED

Calling All East-enders

Club and Country

Sorry to go against the grain but lets have a rallying call from the players, calling all players lets stop playing in the comfort zone, lets go out on the pitch and show the fans we want promotion badly, lets forget about our 11 match winning run and play our guts out to force ourselves into the first division, lets run ourselves into the ground for Bristol citys long suffering loyal fans, lets earn ourselves another contract.

How about this as an alternative, I don't owe the players anything, I pay there wages as do 12000 others, Bristol City are my team which I have followed for 27 years, now is the time for the players to respond, I have done my bit for the past 27 years, I repeat, I don't owe these players anything, I'll still be here long after they are gone. :D

Come on city i agree we should all sing city fans in the east end lets do it for the players get right behind them over sing the away fans prob not many on them!i will be there with far load of mates come on city! if we want the east end to keep open for the big games for us we need to show that we make the difference in there come on!

Guest city slicker 71
Sorry to go against the grain but lets have a rallying call from the players, calling all players lets stop playing in the comfort zone, lets go out on the pitch and show the fans we want promotion badly, lets forget about our 11 match winning run and play our guts out to force ourselves into the first division, lets run ourselves into the ground for Bristol citys long suffering loyal fans, lets earn ourselves another contract.

How about this as an alternative, I don't owe the players anything, I pay there wages as do 12000 others, Bristol City are my team which I have followed for 27 years, now is the time for the players to respond, I have done my bit for the past 27 years, I repeat, I don't owe these players anything, I'll still be here long after they are gone.  :clap:

Hear Hear, that,s two of us. We'll be in there till it closes and God willing long after to remain, for those while they are with us perhaps can show some loyalty in return by lowering the price( after all it's so bad in there) . The East End has been a bonus for us this season being only too pleased to relinquish my seat in the Dolmanmorgue, next season promotion or not it's down to finance and whether or not the EE is open, sad state of affairs as Iv'e pointed out on the SL forum.

RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW (Tennyson)

the East End and the fans dont need telling, your City needs you.

Calling all our players: Wake the ##** up, you are playing for one of the best teams in this division, you have one of the best grounds, probably some of the best paid, best supported, one of the most likely for promotion if you put the effort in.TIME TO PULL YOUR SOCKS UP GET A GRIP AND GET PROMOTED!!dont glare at the fans if you play badly and get beat. Just get together, no excuses, play as the team we know you are capable of playing as. If you have any doubt, go and see Danny Wilson, and ask for a transfer. We want players who are commited to this club, and will wear the Red shirt with pride, passion, like Brian Tinnion has with distinction, for 10 years. Look at how he plays, learn, and you will find we will be behind you all 150%

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I'll be there, but it is wearing abit thin now. All that "stand up if you hate the gas" rubbish and the little scrotes by the fence make it a waste of time.

The idea was to bring everyone together to urge the team on to victory, not emphasise our hatred of the scum and to intimidate women and children.

Guest Red_Rat

The East End must be effective, At times it can act as an extra player for us.

We MUST beat Rushden,and we'l need every help we can get.

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

If we are using Portsmouth as an example it just goes to show singing doesn't make any difference at the end of the day.

Archived