IGNORED

City Paintball

TinnionForEngland

Just a quick question, if you look at the first group picture of the lads you can see a lad infront of Scott Brown, and behind Aggy Russell, who is this? the report says there is 2 James Wilson's but i played at Bristol Manor Farm for a while and i'm convinced it's Aaron Wilson, who must be James brother, Aaron now plays at Gloucester City, i know it's not important but if anyone can shed any light please do so :dunno:

Is it wise giving Orr and Brown weapons? Seems liek it was a good laugh though, and I have enjoyed it when I have been there before. Hate to think what the entrance into the carpark did to their sportcars though.

It's no surprise to see our cheeky scousers Orr and Jevvo thought of the idea to go there, and it looks like they all had a great time, nice to see reserve players/subs having a great time too I.E the on loan Federici, it just looks like they all get on really well and this squad is really pulling together this season and the time spent inside has clearly made Bradley sit up and realise what he's throwing away if he continued, well done lads :clapping:

Just a quick question, if you look at the first group picture of the lads you can see a lad infront of Scott Brown, and behind Aggy Russell, who is this? the report says there is 2 James Wilson's but i played at Bristol Manor Farm for a while and i'm convinced it's Aaron Wilson, who must be James brother, Aaron now plays at Gloucester City, i know it's not important but if anyone can shed any light please do so :dunno:

Is that the Aaron Wilson who plays for Tamworth?

Archived