IGNORED

Brooker Out On Saturday

Dollymarie

I saw Steve Brooker in Westbury-on-Trym today, with his missus, and asked him if he would be playing against Forest, he shook his head and said sadly no.

Also he may shortly be having a visit from the stork, as the woman he was with (I am presuming it was his other half) had a distinct pregnant bump about her, so congrats to Steve and his other half on that.

:)

We've coped the last few games without him, and I hope this weekend is no different.

Get better soon Steve. :city:

Are you sure about the reliability of your sauce?

Unless it came from GJ I don't believe it! ;)

I always prefer red,but can sometimes be pushed towards a nice bit of brown.......HP or DADDIES of course!! :doh:

Mine tends to come from Sainsburys though.

I saw Steve Brooker in Westbury-on-Trym today, with his missus, and asked him if he would be playing against Forest, he shook his head and said sadly no.

Also he may shortly be having a visit from the stork, as the woman he was with (I am presuming it was his other half) had a distinct pregnant bump about her, so congrats to Steve and his other half on that.

:)

We've coped the last few games without him, and I hope this weekend is no different.

Get better soon Steve. :city:

If what your saying is true, I think we are still going to cope ok without him come Saturday. It's a blow for us because for big games you need your big players, but now GJ has got the team as a strong unit I'm remaining positive about our chances. :chant6ez: Up The City :chant6ez:;) GET WELL SOON BROOKS ;)

Let's hope she is then because i once asked a friend's wife when it was due and she looked at me..........

He thought it funny though!

Maybe its not his missus then?

Archived