IGNORED

Loan Essential

gater2

We need to get someone on loan for sure. Be it a midfielder or an experienced striker I don't know, but we need some more experienced calm in the team (apart from Tins, we have no regular 1st team player over 30), as opposed to 'young-gun spirit' which most of our team have. This could be argued as a good thing for the future, but in a promotion push, experience counts for more in my opinion.

The problem is it's so hard to find a Butler/Robins on loan, and they don't come along often. Think of all the cr@p players we've had on loan in the last few seasons: Maddison, Fagan, Singh, Summerbell but to name a few! The worst case scenerio would be to get another one like those which would make the situation worse. :D

Guest Spike

Loans are always a bad idea IMO.... I mean its easy to say get in an experienced midfielder but if we did and he was a key player in us getting promoted what would happen next season?

We would need to have a replacement but then we would be in a higher division and with a midfielder who hasnt yet played with the team and glued and may not be anywhere near as good as the player we loaned in which would result in bad results...

loans are only a good idea for long term injury replacements... otherwise you get a good player which creates good results and then they go back to thier club or a bigger club sees how well that player has played and signs them up

I hate temporary fixes

couldnt agree with u more,though i think its time for lita up with miller,goodfellow on the left&marvin on the right.though itl never hapen cus peacocks wilsons love child & i think he might hav adopted aaron brown. either way i dont think roberts is the anser

We need to get someone on loan for sure. Be it a midfielder or an experienced striker I don't know, but we need some more experienced calm in the team (apart from Tins, we have no regular 1st team player over 30), as opposed to 'young-gun spirit' which most of our team have. This could be argued as a good thing for the future, but in a promotion push, experience counts for more in my opinion.

The problem is it's so hard to find a Butler/Robins on loan, and they don't come along often. Think of all the cr@p players we've had on loan in the last few seasons: Maddison, Fagan, Singh, Summerbell but to name a few! The worst case scenerio would be to get another one like those which would make the situation worse.  :clap:

Perhaps you should get together with the people who were posting that the problem was DW's reluctance to play the kids! :clap:

It just goes to show that no matter what he decides to do he wont make everybody happy.

Archived