IGNORED

Large Away Support

weepywall

Was that when we lost 1-0? At Fulham..

I remember it well, i can remember walking in, just after Christmas it was, the fixture betweenNew Years and Boxing Day, and thinking it was a minute silence cus it was so quiet, but they just had a shit atmosphere.

... took 3000+ to Burnley that season as well. Lost 1-0! (Adam Locke scored a perfectly good goal, disallowed for reasons of evil). And i remember thousands at Crysal Palace, when we lost in the last minute when Lombardo crossed to Matt Jansen to score (not a bad couple of plays to lose to!).

I think we might be on to something here: city don't win away matches when there's loads of away fans. bugger.

Can anyone remember the last time we have taken away a following of 3-4000 in a league game and won the game, we,ve taken similar numbers to Swindon, Reading and Sheff Wed in recent years but we havent won, i think it may be as far back as Swansea in our last promotion season when we beat them 5-1 and had about 4,000 there, any game more recent ?

The last game couple of seasons ago against Wednesday when Lee Peacock went in goal for Wednesday and Wilkshire just managed to squeeze in the pen, didn't we take a few up there, we won 2-3 :city::clapping:

Really? seemed like we had thousands up there that game. Hopefully we can do the business tommorow ! :clapping::city:

The season before we did have thousands at Wednesday, but lost to that scrappy late goal from a throw-in. :angry:

Ah yes i remember it well.

Rougier scored the only goal.We went ballistic as we still had an outside chance of automatic promotion.Great atmosphere!!

Ended in tears though. :rofl2br:

Damn that Leon Knight!!

Never forget the Barnsley announcer on the way out.

"Good luck in the play-offs Bristol, and see you next season" :grr:

Always been dubious at the 2,711 official City support there. The away end was huge and packed, really did seem like alot more than that.

Saw about a dozen City coaches go past when we were having lunch, an impressive invasion. :)

Archived