IGNORED

Great Saves...

bigbash

Just been looking on youtube at some city clips.

Came across this one of Steve Philips, a great double save against Everton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE7BdR56cA4...ted&search=

Trying to remember other great saves down at the gate.

Any offerings??

It wasnt at the gate but Oh Basso made one hell of a save away to Milton Keynes Dons last season in the dying minutes.

Just been looking on youtube at some city clips.

Came across this one of Steve Philips, a great double save against Everton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE7BdR56cA4...ted&search=

Trying to remember other great saves down at the gate.

Any offerings??

i remember that save.brilliant save.

wasn't that the time when steve phillips lucky towel got pinched?

It wasnt at the gate but Oh Basso made one hell of a save away to Milton Keynes Dons last season in the dying minutes.

Yep your right i remember that!! Brilliant!!

Peter Schmichael - what a Save...

And Philips against QPR when Thorpe was through on Goal.

I remember that Tony Thorpe one! That was amazing. It wasn't the worlds greatest save, but in the context of the match, the players involved and the time in the game, it was an unbelievable moment.

Basso made an excellent save low to his left vs Billy Sharpe last year at S****horpe, but I agree with Rich. That double save is the best I've ever seen.

Hmmm, i wonder who posted that clip? :whistle: That is the best save I've ever seen period and I'd challenge anyone to show me different.

That save at MK Dons really wasnt sublime like the Phillips' one. Yes it was good, but no more then that.

It was bloody brilliant come on!!

I remember that Tony Thorpe one! That was amazing. It wasn't the worlds greatest save, but in the context of the match, the players involved and the time in the game, it was an unbelievable moment.

The best part of that moment was if Thorpe had not been selfish & squared the ball to his right, the other QPR player in the box would have had the simple task of tapping it in & levelling the score! Instead, Thorpe saw glory for himself but Phillips peed on his fire.

Archived