IGNORED

Forum Team V Rest Of Forum?

Guest east_dundry_red

Guest east_dundry_red

Seeing as the cjs are moaning about saturday would the rest of the forum like to play agaist the forum team? surly there are 11 players to play agaist us.

Guest east_dundry_red
if the game against us, then that's very unfortunate but...

Kits for rest of forum? etc...  :Confused13:

The rest of the forum could play in red and white we will wear our normal green shirts with black shorts and socks.

More than likly this will be in ashton park. Jumpers for goalposts 11am-11.30am kick off.

Guest east_dundry_red

Best make sure there is no one using the park again though...

why don't we try and accually book a pitch if there is enouth intrest? Could have a proper game of football.

Seeing as the cjs are moaning about saturday would the rest of the forum like to play agaist the forum team? surly there are 11 players to play agaist us.

How are we moaning? You kinda just arrnged it out of the blue without letting anyone. It was like your playing us, when it was like but we don't want to. I don't wanna risk injury playing against you lot to be fair as its pointless.

Guest east_dundry_red
I reckon we should still book the Clevedon pitch, after all we have £25 left over from the last match. I expect some of the younger forum members and whoever else will be able to make up the 22  :D

may be we could. If we have enouth for 22players who are willing to go lets do it!

Archived