IGNORED

A Couple Of Bets

Super Bob

Just found 2 good value bets for tomorrows game.

1st - Jevons first goalscorer 7/1 with bet 365 ( 2pts ). May have a little on Scott Brown @ 22/1 as well (1 pt).

2nd - Draw halftime City fulltime 8/1 with ladbrokes, great bet seeing as alot of bookies going 6/1 (2 pts ).

1 more bet that stood out was 50/1 for a 3-0 City win ( bet 365 ) but that's being a tad optimistic, isn't it ???

Just found 2 good value bets for tomorrows game.

1st - Jevons first goalscorer 7/1 with bet 365 ( 2pts ). May have a little on Scott Brown @ 22/1 as well (1 pt).

2nd - Draw halftime City fulltime 8/1 with ladbrokes, great bet seeing as alot of bookies going 6/1 (2 pts ).

1 more bet that stood out was 50/1 for a 3-0 City win ( bet 365 ) but that's being a tad optimistic, isn't it ???

Considering we are always better in the first half and poorer in the second, i cant see a Draw H/T, and City F/T. More of a city H/T, City F/T. Or Draw Draw.

However 22/1 is massive for Scott Brown who has been playing superbly well.

Not exactly true, according to football365 stats we've been drawing 8 of 14 games at H/T.

Of those 8 games we have won 4 drawn 1 and lost 3.

So we have already had a draw halftime win fulltime 4 times this season so far. That 1 every 3.5 games, so I say 8/1 is a cracking bet.

i have a bet with my mate at work.knows nothing about football.

defaced my city list for the games this season and put all losses on city.

bet him each game a bottle of cider . i have won about 7 and he has won 2.

tried to get him to stopped for this game tomorrow as we don't seem to do

well against forest, but this time we will :pray:

Not exactly true, according to football365 stats we've been drawing 8 of 14 games at H/T.

Of those 8 games we have won 4 drawn 1 and lost 3.

So we have already had a draw halftime win fulltime 4 times this season so far. That 1 every 3.5 games, so I say 8/1 is a cracking bet.

i have made my usual bet for a tricky away game.

£20 on the home team to win - rationale being i would happily pay an extra £20 for a point or three at Forest, watching with 4,500 other city fans... whereas if the unthinkable should happen, at least my match ticket is covered.

Have tried this fourtimes so far - and so far City have won three times and drawn once (Walsall, Vale, Bournemouth and Brentford) - 80 quid for ten away points from 12 - absolute bargain!!!

Archived