IGNORED

Met The Bristol City Womens Team Last Night

Big Red Rich

Met the City Ladies last night. You could not meet a nicer group of women, they were loving a bit of banter with a couple of my gas mates (well, someone has to be mates with them!) and they were trying to get me to go and watch the game on Sunday (am supposed to be looking a new 4x4s with the Missus but that might have to be rearranged!) Ive met the City boys out in town, not the current lot I hasten to add, and in the main theyve always given it the big I am etc. These girls were nothing short of amazing and I hope they beat Watford on Sunday and get back into the top flight of Womens football..........

Here's a pic of them with my mates (and some random blokes!)

IPB Image

Met the City Ladies last night. You could not meet a nicer group of women, they were loving a bit of banter with a couple of my gas mates (well, someone has to be mates with them!) and they were trying to get me to go and watch the game on Sunday (am supposed to be looking a new 4x4s with the Missus but that might have to be rearranged!) Ive met the City boys out in town, not the current lot I hasten to add, and in the main theyve always given it the big I am etc. These girls were nothing short of amazing and I hope they beat Watford on Sunday and get back into the top flight of Womens football..........

Here's a pic of them with my mates (and some random blokes!)

IPB Image

Are they going to Forest? :dunno::devil:

Lovely bunch of girls, and I really hope they do as well as they deserve to this season.

Shame they don't get a bit more support from the club they play for.

For example the Arsenal mens team donate a percentage of their weekly wage to the Arsenal ladies team.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season girls!

:city:

You missed the point of my sarcastic question. Any how i've got a game to prepare for a lot earlier than what time they kick off and I'm fully aware I'll still be drunk for 10am kick off :o

[/quote

Yes but i doubt many of them if any actually are Bristol City F C supporters.

Guest MaloneFM

IPB Image

The daughter of Jimmy Hill is looking lovely wearing her purple top on the far right I see. How unusual to see city players out on the fizzy.

However sort out the Hornets for uncle Rog ladies.

Shame they don't get a bit more support from the club they play for.

For example the Arsenal mens team donate a percentage of their weekly wage to the Arsenal ladies team.

Seeing as they are out on the lash, ala their male counterparts, they are overpaid too!!

Can't wait to read about 4 of them being involved with Nightclub Bouncers down at the Waterside!!.

:disapointed2se:

The daughter of Jimmy Hill is looking lovely wearing her purple top on the far right I see. How unusual to see city players out on the fizzy.

The one, centre front, since when has Seffi Graf played football for Bristol City Ladies??.

:wub:

Archived