IGNORED

Aggy Song

Percy Parrot

I am bored and had too many during lunch.

Anyway, we used to have a song for every player and now we hardly have any (due to quick turnover of players) so may I suggest one?

Alex Russell- Aggy Aggy Aggy, oi oi oi! Aggy! oi! Aggy! oi! Aggy Aggy Aggy! oi oi oi! etc

Annoying? Yes

but very simple and will catch on easily. So if he plays tomorrow you WILL hear it!

Guest MaloneFM

It's a welsh chant and it was introduced by the one and only Max Boyce in the early seventies

and quite aptly changed to 'Maggie Maggie Maggie, OUT OUT OUT!' Aaah memories

Guest MaloneFM

I remember the day she left downing street, brought tears of joy to many a valley family

Only the valleys GTR? You want to start polishing your dancing shoes. She hasn't got long left. :clapping:

I hate that song/chant with a passion.

I believe it's an Australian chant, yet DJ's insist on making us chant it in night clubs...

Whats the point?

I hate it with a passion too....but believe that everyone would join in well. Impressed by Wilski's point. Very astute. Never heard it in a club. If I did I would probably react with violence. Hour and a half of work to go.

I hate it with a passion too....but believe that everyone would join in well. Impressed by Wilski's point. Very astute. Never heard it in a club. If I did I would probably react with violence. Hour and a half of work to go.

Sitting in the telstra dome wathcing the Ausies play crickt meant that I had to hear this very song over and over againg for 6 hours. I was not impressed. :disapointed2se:

Guest MaloneFM

I am going to have one massive party when the day arrives :banana::banana::D

All round Williams then...can your garden hold 15 million...William.

(bit of a Morrisey moment then)

and quite aptly changed to 'Maggie Maggie Maggie, OUT OUT OUT!' Aaah memories

You just knew I'd reply to this didn't you? :D

The chant has now been changed to:

Maggie, Maggie, Maggie

Die, Die, Die

:banana:

I've got the red rockets ready to fire over the Tory voting heartlands for the day 'Thatcher the milk snatcher' dies. :clapping:

Archived