IGNORED

To Everyone Left At Home....

Collis

I was desperate to go...worked until 330am and stranded in damn Plymouth!! Argh!!

No longer have Bristol City World either...is it possible to get the commentary on BBC Radio Nottingham or is it no go with any commentary other than world?!

Got a feeling this could be one of those games where people say "I was there"...the atmosphere will be cracking!! The chance to go top of the league in front of 5000+ City away fans is a pretty rare occurrence!!

The funny thing is it is likely that our away following today will beat a lot of the Rov*rs home attendances this season?! One Team in Bristol, there's only one team in Bristol.......

What are you're feelings?

I have never been so gutted about missing a City game. :(

It's a shame I'm not going but I've been to one of the biggest games City has ever played in, the League Cup semi final against todays opponents, and the two stacked up against each other are not even on the same page.

Todays game is important but please put it into perspective, 31 games left of our season and their will be bigger games to play than this.

It's a shame I'm not going but I've been to one of the biggest games City has ever played in, the League Cup semi final against todays opponents, and the two stacked up against each other are not even on the same page.

Todays game is important but please put it into perspective, 31 games left of our season and their will be bigger games to play than this.

Good point!! The most important game that any of us will intend over the last 10 years or so will be the game that finally clinches promotion to the Championship.....as long as we can build on that and consolidate in that division!! It's got to be this year hasn't it.....just looking at the division above and the teams in it makes my mouth water with expectation! Pretty much every game will bring a big away following to Ashton Gate and a big away following to the respective grounds away...dreaming of it!! hope Gary and the boys can finally deliver what we have all be waiting for, for what seems an eternity!

To right its not over what ever happens today; when we need a win to secure promo that will be the important game; so long as we don't get pasted today :w00t::sweatingbullets: nah should be tight could go either way;

I'm just glad there's other people who aren't at the match, for a while I thought it was just me left in Bristol!

I too was there for the cup match years ago, brilliant! I'm sure today those there will create just as good an atmosphere and the players will do us proud! :pray:

• Admin

You can listen to radio Bristol online, I am;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bristol/local_radio/index.shtml

the listen live link is on the right.

They won't broadcast the game over the net - PTV ( or whatever they're called) have those rights.

I too am left in Bristol, working last night, working tonight - couldn't get the time off, but as a couple of the others, I was there for the semi so must take some solace in the memory...............

Archived