IGNORED

Louis Careys Booking

bcfcchris2016

just got back from the game. No Complaints about Citys performance in the second half, should of been a point. And i am sure you will all agree that the Ref Halsey was a bit of a **** :grr:

Anyway, Apologies if i missed something obvious but why did Louis Carey get booked. I seen him push a forest player very lightly to try and head the ball back into Forests Half in the centre circle Two Minutes before he was shown a yellow. if it was that, then that is disgraceful refereeing. Carey was not doing nothing then all of a sudden Halsey comes towards him and shows him a Yellow. Absolulte Stupidity.

Also the Ref waved away many Penalty Appeals. There was so many Appeals in the second half that it just got silly in the end.

Rant Over, Lets just hope that today was just a bad day at the office and heres to Three Points next week :yawn::sun:

just got back from the game. No Complaints about Citys performance in the second half, should of been a point. And i am sure you will all agree that the Ref Halsey was a bit of a **** :grr:

Anyway, Apologies if i missed something obvious but why did Louis Carey get booked. I seen him push a forest player very lightly to try and head the ball back into Forests Half in the centre circle Two Minutes before he was shown a yellow. if it was that, then that is disgraceful refereeing. Carey was not doing nothing then all of a sudden Halsey comes towards him and shows him a Yellow. Absolulte Stupidity.

Also the Ref waved away many Penalty Appeals. There was so many Appeals in the second half that it just got silly in the end.

Rant Over, Lets just hope that today was just a bad day at the office and heres to Three Points next week :yawn::sun:

He was booked for a earlier incident, from when carey was pushed, making him hit the ball with his hand.. but waved play on because they got the ball.

It was a delayed booking because he let the play go on for a bit to let Forest play advantage.

I think he got booked because he handballed it a couple of minutes earlier when Forest were attacking though he was clearly pushed from behind

As above a correct decision as the ref didn't see the push.

I thought that Carey was lucky not to be sent off.

I think the Forest player (Agogo?) was clean through if Carey hadn't handballed it. If Carey was pushed (which I think he was) then the ref should have stopped play and given us a free kick. As it was, the Homer waved play on.

Archived