IGNORED

Biggest Away Crowd Of The Day

Chivs

After the match some forest fans in the pub said to me that we had the best support there since their premiership days!!!

That's definitely not true. We had some fantastic games in the Championship. Many teams brought on average, 3 or 4 thousand. Still an incredible support at this level though, both sets of fans were in fantastic voice today. You guys probably deserved a point, but out of your 1 million appeals, only one of them seemed like a possible penalty. You also seem to lack any firepower up front or a defence splitting player. Good luck for the rest of the season though (except against us) I'm sure you'll be up there come the end of the season.

That's definitely not true. We had some fantastic games in the Championship. Many teams brought on average, 3 or 4 thousand. Still an incredible support at this level though, both sets of fans were in fantastic voice today. You guys probably deserved a point, but out of your 1 million appeals, only one of them seemed like a possible penalty. You also seem to lack any firepower up front or a defence splitting player. Good luck for the rest of the season though (except against us) I'm sure you'll be up there come the end of the season.

Thanks,

We have a massive problem up front at the moment, arguably our better 2 strikers are injury prone, so missed them quite a bit this season, was a fantastic game, shame some idiots from both clubs had to ruin it with the fighting at the end. You have to admit, the referee was awful? In my opinion there was atleast 2 good penalty shouts turned down. Anyway, good luck with the rest of the season.

Can't see it somehow. Maybe in the top 5 though...

Man City at Wigan ?

Sheff Utd at Everton ?

Derby at Birmingham ?

Macclesfield at Bristol Rovers ?

I'm sure there is probably a stato out there somewhere who can check for sure though.

Cardy, You are just being ridiculous.

Alan Green said on FiveLive that Man Cty didn't take many to Wigan (he asked why).

So, maybe we are in the top four? :dunno:

Cardy, You are just being ridiculous.

Alan Green said on FiveLive that Man Cty didn't take many to Wigan (he asked why).

So, maybe we are in the top four? :dunno:

Man City only sold 2.5k which at £35 a ticket cant really blame them with the football there watching at the minute.

I can't be arsed to check but whichever of the Old Firm were away..........

:shutup: Celtic were at home, Rangers didn't play.

I'm ahead of you Cheshire. Already checked them out.

I think the two contenders for our "Away Match of the Day" award are

Birmingham at Derby and

Sheff Utd at Everton??

The latter are described as a "sizeable following" in the paper but the actual numbers aren't given.

PS The same paper doesn't mention the Forest game at all.

Archived