IGNORED

Best Buy Of The 3

bcfcchris2016

Best Buy Of 2003/04  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I cannot judge Goodfellow or Wiltshire as they have not had enough games in their proper positions in a settled team.

Miller has been played in his correct position but has not scored/created enough goals for my liking.

I am leaning towards saying none of them have been good buys as none of them can play right wing which is a position that has not been filled ALL season which should have been by a new signing.

They are all very young players so maybe in a season or twos time they will prove good players but the trouble is we need good players NOW not in the future and we desperatly need a right midfielder.

Its a toss up between Miller or Wilkshire at the moment.

Neither have fully looked convincing this season though. They will get better as they are very young but we need the quality now not in a few seasons.

Goodfellow is looking a bad buy. He has NO ability to track back whatsoever and no defensive awareness which even wingers need to a certain extent. I think Wilson is now aware of this so he chooses Bell / Woodman above him on the left wing.

Archived