IGNORED

Fighting Talk

potbelly

Fighting Talk is on R5 Saturday mornings 11-12. Presented by Jonny vaughn.

Each week the winner of the best listener contribution gets a personalised match commentry by JP, ending with them scoring the winning goal, usually in the Champions league final etc.

This week it was won by a gashead living in the US.

I will try to paraphrase as best i can.

" Welcome to Eastville Stadium.

Jones out to Jones who passes to Jones who finds Graydon on the wing. He crosses the ball for ** to score.

Bristol Rovers have won the Gloucester Cup final, beating their arch rivals Bristol City for the first time in 10,000 years.

After 9,999 losses they finally win a game."

I will have a look on the R5 website as i am sure it is downloadable. It was approx 15 mins into the program.

Well worth trying to find as it was a classic.

Fighting Talk is on R5 Saturday mornings 11-12. Presented by Jonny vaughn.

Each week the winner of the best listener contribution gets a personalised match commentry by JP, ending with them scoring the winning goal, usually in the Champions league final etc.

This week it was won by a gashead living in the US.

I will try to paraphrase as best i can.

" Welcome to Eastville Stadium.

Jones out to Jones who passes to Jones who finds Graydon on the wing. He crosses the ball for ** to score.

Bristol Rovers have won the Gloucester Cup final, beating their arch rivals Bristol City for the first time in 10,000 years.

After 9,999 losses they finally win a game."

I will have a look on the R5 website as i am sure it is downloadable. It was approx 15 mins into the program.

Well worth trying to find as it was a classic.

Speaking Of Graydon, I see he is off to China as Howard Wilkinson's assistant at Shanghai Shenhua.

What a combination those two will make.

Archived