IGNORED

After Cool Reflection

Uncle Ern

I decided not to give Knee-Jerk reaction to the debacle of taking only one point from the bottom two teams. I calmly reassessed the situation and came to the conclusion:

"WHAT AN ABSOLUTE PILE OF INTERCOURSING CANINE FAECES"

Yours disgusted ( and I dont give a t0ss what the Happy-Clappy brigade thinks)

If we are to dream of promotion we mustn't kid ourselves

WE AINT GOOD ENOUGH.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Oi Nobby I've just noticed your location is Sea Mills.That's where I was dragged up.The post was made out of frustration and a need to get straight to the point.I'm fed up of politically correct,tree hugging skirting round the issues.If you were there yesterday and witnessed the exodus way before the end you'll know what I mean.

:clap:

oh i do mate!!the spelling mistakes must have been the givaway that I'm from sea mills!! u obviously saw the light & got out wen u had the chance!its not all bad though, apart from the bleedin burnt out car outside my house!!!! :clap:

Dear Slarty please extract your head from between your buttocks and take a reality check.The last 3 games have been awful,two of these against the teams propping up the division.
Come back when we're fourth or fifth and I might agree, till then try a bit of optimitic support. Blimey we're playing into the others' hands with all this negatiivity!

Dear Slarty please extract your head from between your buttocks and take a reality check.The last 3 games have been awful,two of these against the teams propping up the division.
The words you actually want are: WE WERE ######*!! B****** to political correctness. WE WERE ######*!!! End of story DW sort it ######** out!!! :clap:

Yeah cut the old fella some slack!

Elvis knows the score and sadly on Saturday it wasn't what he was after.

Sometimes the truth hurts, at times we just have not performed like a title winning side and have been very lucky on occaisions.

:clap:

at times we just have not performed like a title winning side and have been very lucky on occaisions.

I agree with Malaggro we haven't preformed like a title winning side. We will have to in April with the fixtures we've got.

Archived