IGNORED

Deleted Or Moved In 5 Mins !

M_Porter

I refer to a post on the S.T forum http://forums.bristolcityst.org.uk/index.php?showtopic=652

Now i started the poker night along with Tompo and back in july we had a night in Pill,this was the best night we had with more money raised for the trust and more people attending than ever before.

As you will note from the above link i live in Pill and two winners were from the village but alas they have yet to recieve thier prizes ??????

you will also note from the above link that i have been asking for some time where they are!

I think i have given ample opertunity for the S.T to sort this out....but have they NO

So i advised tonight that they should contact both the club and the papers which they said they would do !

Mark

Massive overreaction to minor administrative cock up.

I'm sure it'll make the front page of the Evil Post though.

No its no admin cock up i have spoke to several people who said they would sort it but alas they havent.

Nibor I have to live here and as you now i was really active within the trust and as so people in the village hold me accountable.

I got poker stars to sponsor us i got them to provide the prizes so the S.T should sort it out !!!

No its no admin cock up i have spoke to several people who said they would sort it but alas they havent.

Nibor I have to live here and as you now i was really active within the trust and as so people in the village hold me accountable.

I got poker stars to sponsor us i got them to provide the prizes so the S.T should sort it out !!!

Now correct me for being stupid but surely if you sorted out the prizes you should give them out, or at least know where they are?

Now correct me for being stupid but surely if you sorted out the prizes you should give them out, or at least know where they are?

Yes indeed i know where they are they are at a board members house but he forgot to bring them to the poker night (no problem address were taken) but this was in july and still nothing.

Come on this is trading standards stuff..People played for prizes that they havent recieved mths on !

if you won lets say £1000 would you be happy ?(not that they did)

Its not what they won its the principle and to be quite honest I'm sick of being asked to sort it out, i have tried but to no avail!

If you have read the link you will see i have been nice about this and tryed to sort it out

Mark

does this forum still exist? thought the fans didn't want it according to the vote that they wanted starting?

65 Votes (at the time of writing this).

24 (36.92%) Don't want the 'Social Forum;

15 (23.08%) Don't want it but do want more stringent moderating of non-city topics etc

11 (16.92%) Do want the Social forum under a different name

15 (23.08%) Like the Social forum as it is

This is hardly a great number of voters & it's not exactly a unanimous vote either.

65 Votes (at the time of writing this).

24 (36.92%) Don't want the 'Social Forum;

15 (23.08%) Don't want it but do want more stringent moderating of non-city topics etc

11 (16.92%) Do want the Social forum under a different name

15 (23.08%) Like the Social forum as it is

This is hardly a great number of voters & it's not exactly a unanimous vote either.

well unless polls can be stuck on the main forum isn't going to get the viewings is it? but polls can only be stuck on the main forum but certain select few.

it's not unanimous no, but it shows that majority don't like the social forum, however perfect example of ST not actually giving a toss what fans actually want or think?

• Admin

well unless polls can be stuck on the main forum isn't going to get the viewings is it? but polls can only be stuck on the main forum but certain select few.

it's not unanimous no, but it shows that majority don't like the social forum, however perfect example of ST not actually giving a toss what fans actually want or think?

As you've been told before and conveniently ignore, it was not an ST Mods' idea or implementation.

The Moderating side of this forum is now only 25% ST.

But that doesn't help your seemingly endless need to slag off the ST does it?

it shows that majority don't like the social forum

Actually it shows that a majority of people that voted thought that there was a need for some sort of change.

Those who wanted things to remain exactly as they were are in the minority as far as that poll goes.

But let's not let the facts get in the way of lying about the moderators eh?

Actually it shows that a majority of people that voted thought that there was a need for some sort of change.

Those who wanted things to remain exactly as they were are in the minority as far as that poll goes.

But let's not let the facts get in the way of lying about the moderators eh?

exactly and that was what the orginal issue was about, the need for the "social forum" and the over-modding of relevant things onto a "social" the way I look at it is "the top 2 options are kinding against the social forum" and the other 2 are kinda for.

the way I see it, is that around 76.92% of people who actually voted, don't like the social forum as it stands, 60% of the total voters prefer the forum as it was pre-social, but with totally irrelvant not city postings bumped off elsewhere?

that's the way I see it..........perhaps I'm totally mis-reading the results?

As you've been told before and conveniently ignore, it was not an ST Mods' idea or implementation.

The Moderating side of this forum is now only 25% ST.

But that doesn't help your seemingly endless need to slag off the ST does it?

well things only changed since they took over, however as they have said they have only tried to improve things, something these things work, sometimes they don't.

to be fair I'm not totally against the ST, they are just doing the things that the supporters club should be doing, but there are other issues with certain members of it, people have feelings about some of their motives, talking to others I tend to agree, but that is not something that is to be discussed on this forum for fear of yet more legal threats from such members.

exactly and that was what the orginal issue was about, the need for the "social forum" and the over-modding of relevant things onto a "social" the way I look at it is "the top 2 options are kinding against the social forum" and the other 2 are kinda for.

the way I see it, is that around 76.92% of people who actually voted, don't like the social forum as it stands, 60% of the total voters prefer the forum as it was pre-social, but with totally irrelvant not city postings bumped off elsewhere?

The way I constructed the poll was to have one option for leave it absolutely as it was, one for leave it absolutely as it is now, and two middle ground options.

36% of people wanted it left absolutely as it was, the remaining 64% (including yourself) thought some level of change was needed.

The social forum in it's current format clearly isn't the complete answer but the results hardly back up your continual spiel that the ST ignore the wishes of all the users.

I was probably the most skeptical and critical poster (maybe Neo beat me but not by much) regarding the handover of OTIB to the Trust but they've done an excellent job moderating and now that only a couple of the 8 or so mods are in the ST I think your persistent sniping at how they're "over-modding" is blatently incorrect and quite out of order.

The way I constructed the poll was to have one option for leave it absolutely as it was, one for leave it absolutely as it is now, and two middle ground options.

36% of people wanted it left absolutely as it was, the remaining 64% (including yourself) thought some level of change was needed.

The social forum in it's current format clearly isn't the complete answer but the results hardly back up your continual spiel that the ST ignore the wishes of all the users.

I was probably the most skeptical and critical poster (maybe Neo beat me but not by much) regarding the handover of OTIB to the Trust but they've done an excellent job moderating and now that only a couple of the 8 or so mods are in the ST I think your persistent sniping at how they're "over-modding" is blatently incorrect and quite out of order.

the reason I said that feel like we are ignored is because of the guy aboves views, basically not enough people have voted, so we are doing nothing about it,

the people that are actually bothered just get ignored

just my view

the reason I said that feel like we are ignored is because of the guy aboves views, basically not enough people have voted, so we are doing nothing about it,

the people that are actually bothered just get ignored

just my view

Ok, let's look at this another way: Imagine that you were one of the minority that voted to keep the Social forum as it is. If we renamed/removed the forum, would you be happy that we did that on the back of 20 something votes? The issue we have a moderators is that we can't simply react to the vocal minority as it wouldn't be fair.

As previously mentioned we will consider the future of the Social forum but not until a good number of votes have been received. No-one is being ignored on this matter, the numbers just aren't great enough to justify making a decision yet.

Archived