IGNORED

Feeling Depressed?

PhatWill

Stockport was by far and away our easiest away game left this season.

Remaining away games are:

Port Vale

Tranmere

Swindon

Luton

Barnsley

ALL of these sides are strong at home as well. Only Swindon have lost more than 2 games at home all season out of these clubs! They've lost 3 at home. :clap:

With a lot of tough games at home still to come, inspiration that we can finish in the top 2 has almost completely deserted me.

HOWEVER the team and fans must keep believing, after all we are still 2nd and it looks like Plymouth will falter and QPR's 'keeper is out for another 3 weeks.

We also have a very good record against the better sides in this division, which is handy because we've still to play the cream of the crop before the season's out...

Remaining away games are:

Port Vale

Tranmere

Swindon

Luton

Barnsley

ALL of these sides are strong at home as well. Only Swindon have lost more than 2 games at home all season out of these clubs! They've lost 3 at home.  :clap:

With a lot of tough games at home still to come, inspiration that we can finish in the top 2 has almost completely deserted me.

HOWEVER the team and fans must keep believing, after all we are still 2nd and it looks like Plymouth will falter and QPR's 'keeper is out for another 3 weeks.

We also have a very good record against the better sides in this division, which is handy because we've still to play the cream of the crop before the season's out...

Can I point you towards my earlier post?

My post Just because those look tough game's on paper doesn't mean we will lose them all.

Nah PhattyWilly, Tranmere away should be easier than Shiteport as they are more interested in the FA Cup especially if they beat Millwall in the replay of today's FA Cup game.

Up the City

Archived