IGNORED

Forest Fans

cidercity1987

Seeing as there seems to be plenty of you on here...

Have you got a forum like this 1? Your Rivals forum is as dead as ours, forestforums has problems with the database and talkforest presumably needs me to register before viewing. So are there any out there, reasonably busy, that I can just read without any hassle?

Have you got a forum like this 1? Your Rivals forum is as dead as ours, forestforums has problems with the database and talkforest presumably needs me to register before viewing. So are there any out there, reasonably busy, that I can just read without any hassle?

You can log on to TalkForest as a guest but as I have never done it for anyone I am unsure exactly how you go about it. If I find out I will let you know.

It doesn't take long to register and you won't get bombarded with stupid emails if you never post on it.

You can log on to TalkForest as a guest but as I have never done it for anyone I am unsure exactly how you go about it. If I find out I will let you know.

It doesn't take long to register and you won't get bombarded with stupid emails if you never post on it.

So nowhere else to go and play?

Must be a couple of Walt Disney, Pokerman or under 9,s children sites avalible this time of night?

Try http://www.ltlf.co.uk, don't use it myself but I believe it's OK. Talkback's around somewhere but they rarely talk about football, it seems, think you'll find that Forest Forums and Talk Forest are the busiest. There's a crap one at Vital Football as well, but I wouldn't bother.

Archived