IGNORED

A Great Loan Prospect

greenun

......who's already bagged a hat-trick this season.

It's Kevin Lisbie, of Charlton Athletic.

http://tinyurl.com/2ckuz

plus, we need a an attacking central midfielder, as there's no competition since the departures of Hulbert and Clist.

How about this guy, who's been at Chesterfield and Blackpool previously on loan, but HAS featured in the Premiership this season?

http://tinyurl.com/yu6yc

Guest east_dundry_red

I remember when i wrote on this forum abotu a ceratin Mr Zola not to long ago. No one took notice. can someone remind me who got oldhams goal agist us at boundry park?

Guest Red_Rat

I know this is a long shot,

But how about Jeremie Aliadiere from Arsenal, surely he is frustrated with very few first team oppurtunities this year. 2months at us wouldn't hurt,

Or

David Bentley,Arsenal

Michael Chopra,Newcastle

Stefan Moore,Villa

Surely West ham could spare 1 of Harewood,Mellor,Connoly,Deane and Zamora.

great shout but you will probably find his wages will be astronomical. :clap:  :clap:
Ah, but how do you know that? He's only been a squad player for the last few seasons.

What about the Premiership squad player we signed at the start of this season, we managed to afford his wages, remember?

But how about Jeremie Aliadiere from Arsenal, surely he is frustrated with very few first team oppurtunities this year. 2months at us wouldn't hurt,

Or

David Bentley,Arsenal

Michael Chopra,Newcastle

Stefan Moore,Villa

Today's Sun newspaper has reports of Aliadiere about to go to Notts Forest on loan.

With regards to the others, Connelly & Zamorra are in the 1st team squad whereas Mellor is himself on loan at West Ham. I am not sure if you are allowed to loan a loan player (if you see what I mean)

Or

David Bentley,Arsenal

Michael Chopra,Newcastle

Stefan Moore,Villa

Chopra is also at Forest on loan and played aginst Gillingham, last Saturday.

However, after trailing through Soccerbase, I discovered this player. An attacking midfielder who can SHOOT. I think he's fit, but kicking his heels in Liverpool's reserve team at the moment.

http://www.soccerbase.com/footballlive/?MI...&playerid=23598

If i remember ritchie partridge didnt do anything when he was at the gas so why would he do anything for us!!

Its not worth getting players who aint any better than what we already got

He was on loan at the Gas THREE years ago. He's only 23 and played 30 games for Coventry on loan last season and scored a couple of cracking long range goals.

And in my opinion, he IS better than some of the players we've got.

By the way CS, exactly HOW MUCH competition do we currently have for the two central midfield berths?

there all very good suggestions. i was thinking of both mellor and chorpa before i even came on this topic. partridge is a good player who will do well for us because he ahs bee with liverpool who has the best academy in the world inmy view and he can do a job for us. michael chropa comes from newcastle and they our not in london but really he is a good player who i would like to see ina city shirt. Who Now David Bellion :clap:

there all very good suggestions. i was thinking of chorpa and mellor before i even came on this topic. chorpa is a strong, tall player and partridge he comes from liverpool who i beleve has the best football academy in the world. but lets think of more. i kno how about David Bellion :clap:

Guest comeonyoureds

should try and s####e some money together and buy hefferman! notts county would rather get something for him than nothing at the end of the season!

All this talk about bringing someone on loan

and not one mention of SCOTT MURRY

Does this mean that some members on this forum have finally let him go!!!

alot of good young players mentioned on the above post, but i feel we would

be better off with an older pro

but i cant think of any off the top of my head

should try and s####e some money together and buy hefferman! notts county would rather get something for him than nothing at the end of the season!
Our out of contract player could be Peacock!! Spot on, we played em twice, problem solved!!! :clap:

Archived