IGNORED

6 Foot + 14 Stone

Lordofthebling

With the BMI index, I'm underweight, as i weigh 10 stone and I'm 6'4. Glandular fever is great :whistle: only if you want to keep your weight down though, shame had it so long though and no appetite for nearly 3 years.

I've got Glandular fever now. Dropped from almost 11 stone to under 10 stone. :angry:

I've got Glandular fever now. Dropped from almost 11 stone to under 10 stone. :angry:

When i got glandular fever in december 03 i weighed 11 stone, then after all of january in bed and not eating harldly, i went down to 9 and half stones. and since then i only put half a stone back on. Sometimes i wont eat for 2 nearly 3 days at a time cos my body just doesnt want anything, and if i sometimes try and eat it makes me feel sick, sepcially breakfast or early morning.

Hope you get better soon, and not have it aslong as i've had it.

Guest DrFaustus

I'm just fat and knows I'm well over weight but hey i say live life to the full. :banana:

But if you suffer due to chronic heart disease, or develop diabetes, mobility problems, breathing problems etc...you are hardly living life to the full eh? Rayer old fruit, take note.

Regards

6'3 and 13 stone 10. Thin git like Browner :D

But if you suffer due to chronic heart disease, or develop diabetes, mobility problems, breathing problems etc...you are hardly living life to the full eh? Rayer old fruit, take note.

Regards

I'm worried now i think ill go down the gym this evening :whistle:

Regards

don't worry bout me DRF, i gym it 4 times a week. Lifting weights makes you heavy on the scales.

As a bloke of 6 ft who weighs a little over 14 stone - I now have a serious complex...

Time for a mars bar me thinks.

Ah someone read my Brooker thread. ^_^

Same here i'm exactly 6 foot and weigh 14 stone give or take a pound or so. It depends how much fat you carry and your frame size so if you're big built then it's ok but if you're a professional athlete with those dimensions you're a fatty.

When i got glandular fever in december 03 i weighed 11 stone, then after all of january in bed and not eating harldly, i went down to 9 and half stones. and since then i only put half a stone back on. Sometimes i wont eat for 2 nearly 3 days at a time cos my body just doesnt want anything, and if i sometimes try and eat it makes me feel sick, sepcially breakfast or early morning.

Hope you get better soon, and not have it aslong as i've had it.

Blimey, I think my story has a happier ending. I didn't eat for a week, 2 days of which was spent in hospital while they worked out what was wrong. Then another week in bed and I was ready to come back to uni. I've been back here a week, got my full appetite back, not feeling too tired, glands down and sore throat pretty much gone.

So hopefully that's the end of that, unless it'll hit me all at once. Don't know about your experience, but I'm not allowed to drink alcohol for a while to allow my liver to repair itself. Don't know what that's all about :dunno:

Blimey, I think my story has a happier ending. I didn't eat for a week, 2 days of which was spent in hospital while they worked out what was wrong. Then another week in bed and I was ready to come back to uni. I've been back here a week, got my full appetite back, not feeling too tired, glands down and sore throat pretty much gone.

So hopefully that's the end of that, unless it'll hit me all at once. Don't know about your experience, but I'm not allowed to drink alcohol for a while to allow my liver to repair itself. Don't know what that's all about :dunno:

They didnt say anything about not drinking when i got it, as i was 15 at the time, but since then i've hardly drank at all. its picked up a bit since i turned 18 (month ago) but still don't drink much. If i have a pint then i feel well dowsy afterwards, and too much and I'm just sick thats like just off 2 pints, but if I'm not sick after just 2 then i'll be feeling like I'm going to be sick for a couple of hours then i am later. It just doesnt seem to go through my system, it just sits there until it either does or gets chucked up.

Archived