IGNORED

Enoch Showumni

bcfcred

Wont be back for doncaster, from the horses mouth so they say :( !

Spoke to him at the Galleries and asked him if he was fit for saturday and he said no sorry mate not for saturday!

So there we have it!

Why on earth is there NO striker to replace him :disapointed2se:

No loanee!

Get one in pleasee!!

Wont be back for doncaster, from the horses mouth so they say :( !

Spoke to him at the Galleries and asked him if he was fit for saturday and he said no sorry mate not for saturday!

So there we have it!

Why on earth is there NO striker to replace him :disapointed2se:

No loanee!

Get one in pleasee!!

I'm starting to agree to be honest this no striker situation is getting ridiculous.

I guess this would be the time to point out that we do in fact have a spare striker, fit and scoring goals, who could step in if a certain person swallowed his pride and thought of the team not himself.

I don't believe we can recall this said striker as it is against league rules to recall a player after 28 days into a 3 month loan deal?! Anyone confirm?

• Admin

I know to some this may sound stupid, but as Carl Asaba has "allegedly" been seen around the club.

I wonder if it is possible that he is set to play Saturday, but to avert Doncaster planning there tactics around his inclusion maybe we are not going to announce his loan signing until Friday.

After all we can sign a loan signing up to 5pm on the Friday night.

Or is all that just wishful thinking. . . .

I guess this would be the time to point out that we do in fact have a spare striker, fit and scoring goals, who could step in if a certain person swallowed his pride and thought of the team not himself.

No doubt you are talking about Marcus ######* Stewart again!! Can i just ask this he never helped us out before so what makes you think he would start now????

Makes you wonder doesn't it, had a virus then back for half a game then hamstring in training. Hope i'm wrong but sounds a bit of a sick note to me.

Yeah i was just saying that to day actually he always seems to have something wrong with him. Its starting to annoy me to be honest.

Archived