IGNORED

Plymouth V Swindon

Guest comeonyoureds

a draw is certainly best, but if we're prepared to concentrate on second spot then a win for plymuff would be best to bring an end to swinedons good run! but first of all lets hope city do the business on friday otherwise any results on sat will be bad!

Er we have to win first, and after the forums mass hysteria for beating Wycombe and Stockport, followed by utter frustration, amazement, anger, and resignation following the equally predictable p*** poor performances, a single goal win would be good. That is if DW bins Lee Peacock, Aaron Brown, and Tony Butler first, if not, anything could happen.

In the event I would suggest Swinedead losing is our best option, cos they might go into freefall if they lose their run, like we did (Yeah Right!)

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

DRAW! Remember when Swindon played us at home and their manager came on to kick the ball to mooney to boos and hisses! After the game he said 'i promise to be beat city at home' or something like that?

I don't know what the best scoreline would be for City but I would like to say to all those involved in the perfomance to "break a leg" :clap:

Archived